posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.sailing.asa
Jeanagain Jeanagain is offline

Default Steve Leyland - Terrorist!

On 28 Feb, 09:05, "Steve Leyland"
wrote:
Jeanagain wrote:

: On 27 Feb, 10:02, "Steve Leyland": wrote:
:: Jeanagain wrote:

::
::: On 27 Feb, 03:52, "Steve Leyland":::: wrote:

::
:::: Diarrhoea ,``..;;~~ . wrote:
::::
::::: On 25 Feb, 09:31, "Steve Leyland"::::::::: wrote:
:::::: Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

::::::
::::::: Be it known that there exists in the world a subset of men of
::::::: small mind. In this subset of inferior individuals there are
::::::: always a few who are in the upper percentile of the inferior
::::::: subset. Like cream they rise to the top. But, like blue cheese
::::::: they reek of decay. For they are capable of rising to the top
::::::: only in an inferior subset and, by definition, cannot fathom
::::::: what it takes to be as much as a bottom dweller in a mediocre
::::::: subset of individuals, let alone an ultimate individual in the
::::::: most intelligent of subsets. Steve Leyland has demonstrated he
::::::: is one of the upper crust, inferior subset, small minds. I am an
::::::: ultimate in the most intelligent of subsets.
::::::
:::::: ooohh cool, nice fanboi rant and a shiny new thread in my honour
:::::: but I'll gladly debate this with you.
:::::::
::::::: Mr. Leyland has staked out the laughable position of Usenet
::::::: control freak. He attempts to do so imposing his limited
::::::: understanding, imbued by his lack of potential, exemplified by
::::::: his lowly status of an upper crust, inferior subset mind but is
::::::: unable to break the surly bonds of stunted biological potential.
::::::: While he decries netKKKops, he fails to understand he is himself
::::::: a netKKKop. However, instead of using standard netKKKop tactics
::::::: of repeated and ofttimes bogus complaints to news and Internet
::::::: providers in an attempt to stifle freedom of speech by
::::::: intimidation and removal, Mr. Leyland uses inferior subset
::::::: tactics such as flooding newsgroups with all manner of juvenile
::::::: connivances and lame threats in a laughable attempt to stifle
::::::: free speech by intimidation.
::::::
:::::: in what way do I "flood" newsgroups?
:::::: what exactly are these "lame threats"
:::::: to which you refer?
:::::: in what way are my posts intimidating?
:::::: how do my easily killfile-able posts stifle free speech, as I
:::::: NEVER use sock puppets or morph to escape the killfiles of those
:::::: who choose to ignore me..clearly unlike yourself, hypocrite?
:::::
:::::
::::: YOU use sock-puppet Steve
::::
:::: actually jeanne, no I do not.
:::
::: Yes you do Steve
::: Cant fool me anymore. I have read and learned !
:::
::::: You have lost admitt it. You are Fred Hall and the real old Zack
::::: and
::::: you have used hundreds of socks the last years.
::::
:::: nope. please do learn to read headers.
:::
::: I DID :-))
::: And you are Fred and one of "Zack." He was bored of all the
::: attentioin
::: and gave his sock away when "ugly"women like me stick my nose in his
::: postings )))
::
:: you are wrong.
:::
: I am RIGHT ;-) my "dear"

clearly there is nothing I can type here to convince you of the truth,
so you'll just have to carry on being wrong.

I know the truth Steve, and I see you can`t possible admit your
secrets. Thats ok. Nothing wrong with having some socks. You claim to
be a troll, but you are too nice to be a troll as Steve, and member of
MEOW. And I have read headers. belive me.
If not, well give me the drama Queen award " 2007 ;-)

NO, I thought so..nobody will second your nomination because I`m right
and you are wrong!

JDA~today