posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Steve Leyland - Terrorist!

Be it known that there exists in the world a subset of men of small
mind. In this subset of inferior individuals there are always a few who
are in the upper percentile of the inferior subset. Like cream they rise
to the top. But, like blue cheese they reek of decay. For they are
capable of rising to the top only in an inferior subset and, by
definition, cannot fathom what it takes to be as much as a bottom
dweller in a mediocre subset of individuals, let alone an ultimate
individual in the most intelligent of subsets. Steve Leyland has
demonstrated he is one of the upper crust, inferior subset, small minds.
I am an ultimate in the most intelligent of subsets.

Mr. Leyland has staked out the laughable position of Usenet control
freak. He attempts to do so imposing his limited understanding, imbued
by his lack of potential, exemplified by his lowly status of an upper
crust, inferior subset mind but is unable to break the surly bonds of
stunted biological potential. While he decries netKKKops, he fails to
understand he is himself a netKKKop. However, instead of using standard
netKKKop tactics of repeated and ofttimes bogus complaints to news and
Internet providers in an attempt to stifle freedom of speech by
intimidation and removal, Mr. Leyland uses inferior subset tactics such
as flooding newsgroups with all manner of juvenile connivances and lame
threats in a laughable attempt to stifle free speech by intimidation. In
their ignorance Mr. Leyland and his ilk fail to realize their tactics
are worse than those employed by netKKKops such as Jonathan Ganz and
Katysails. Such small minds simply cannot comprehend far-reaching
concepts.

While Jonathan Ganz and Katysails attack on an individual basis those
who have gotten their collective goats, the likes of Mr. Leyland and his
ilk would rather toss an improvised explosive device into a newsgroup.
And, because of their sadly limited inferior subset minds, they fail to
understand what they do is many times more disruptive because it affects
innocent people going about their business and provides little more than
a laugh and a sense of power from the netKKKops. It actually encourages
netKKKopping in the long run. Here's a clue, Mr. Leyland. A netKKKop is
a wannabe troll who lacks the necessary intellect or language skills to
become a successful troll.

It is one thing to attack an individual because the individual happens
to be skilled communicator and a master manipulator with a gift for
wielding the written work like a Samurai sword, but another thing
entirely to subject a whole group of innocents to unjust punishment
because of a couple of misguided and ever-failing netKKKops. Old Thom,
Donal and some others were correct to call Mr. Leyland and the Meowers
terrorists for that is exactly what they are. Katysails and Ganz are but
amateur suicide bombers. For one who wears impregnable armor, neither
the mass terrorists like Leyland nor the individual suicide bombers like
Katysails and Ganz present any problems. On the contrary such as these
only serve to reinforce the valid belief that Usenet is a war of words
and he who is most proficient at wielding words will emerge victorious.

I stand before you all, victorious. I have spoken!

Capt. Neal
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It is my opinion that a man should not mince words
just to spare the sensibilities of the thin-skinned or
the ignorant." --Capt Neal®

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
[...]

A most excellent Capt. Neal imitation, there Wilbur. Kudos! You must
have researched a ton of his old posts to sound so much like the good
Captain.
You probably developed a manly appetite after such a workmanlike effort.
I see by your headers that you're posting from the mountains but if you
should happen to be in Beverly Hills I would like to meat you (Meat
you - get it, yuck yuck!) at my steakhouse for a complimentary steak and
baked potato wrapped in tin foil meal.

I'm Ted Bell!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlRs_WeQmnM

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Feb 24, 12:58 pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
[...]

Neal signs "Respectfully" nice try .

And Leyland a terrorist..Bwahahahah I think not. I picture his
strapping on a suicide vest and lighting it and seeing it's just lady
fingers firecrackers popping. He's a retard and easy to ignore.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Neal signs "Respectfully" nice try .

And Leyland a terrorist..Bwahahahah I think not. I picture his
strapping on a suicide vest and lighting it and seeing it's just lady
fingers firecrackers popping. He's a retard and easy to ignore.

Joe

Joe, try not to put down retards. They're usually innocents of limited
intelligence.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

My Ass, you're spoken Neal,

You've used a "Sock-puppet identified Post" to make; what you believe in
your mind, A statement of substance.

Just for your own enlightenment; It's a useless statement. Made under a
"make-believe" It identifies itself as a Phony. A "Make-believe"
statement of Zero quality made by a Alias, signed by a "who. a what, a
nothing"

God only knows who signed it. It was probably sign be Wilbur, using
Neal's name.

Anything posted by a "Make-believe" is useless as the "Make-believe" it
self.

MEALY_MOUTH Static Wilbur. Not worth a reply so you know this is the ONE
AND ONLY ONE I'll waste on a "Sock-Puppet"

Mundo I hope you're reading this. Just one of the many things wrong with
dealing with "Sock-Puppets"

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomJazz
http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Sat, 24 Feb 2007 23:57:52 -0500, Thom Stewart wrote
(in article ):

My Ass, you're spoken Neal,

You've used a "Sock-puppet identified Post" to make; what you believe in
your mind, A statement of substance.

Just for your own enlightenment; It's a useless statement. Made under a
"make-believe" It identifies itself as a Phony. A "Make-believe"
statement of Zero quality made by a Alias, signed by a "who. a what, a
nothing"

God only knows who signed it. It was probably sign be Wilbur, using
Neal's name.

Anything posted by a "Make-believe" is useless as the "Make-believe" it
self.

MEALY_MOUTH Static Wilbur. Not worth a reply so you know this is the ONE
AND ONLY ONE I'll waste on a "Sock-Puppet"

Mundo I hope you're reading this. Just one of the many things wrong with
dealing with "Sock-Puppets"

It is ok Don Ol' Thom. We will fight the windmills together.
--
Sancho, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote:

[...]

In a way he is a netKKKop because he lurk innocent people to crosspost
(old MEOWtrix)
so they will get reported and loose their acount. I have lost mine
twice because of him 4 years ago.
If you don`t get it you are a stupid NEWbie

[...]

He is a kind of terrorist. He belives he is a troll. Actually he is
Fred Hall and the real Zack...not the fake (posting hundreds of "sweet
"replayes to me the last couple of years (wich is his more social
good friend PMD)

He is ...a monster but easy to ignore.He has no heart at all because
he has lost his legs many years ago in Vietnam...
and are letting it out with words on everybody else when he is
drinking.

He likes both women, men....and pot. Is a greenpeacemember without
exactly knowing what greenpeace is I am afraid.
...and all his posts are deleted within 6 days except from his sock
"Steve Leylands."

HTH

JDA~today

posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.sailing.asa

On 25 Feb, 09:31, "Steve Leyland"
wrote:
Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

: Be it known that there exists in the world a subset of men of small
: mind. In this subset of inferior individuals there are always a few
: who are in the upper percentile of the inferior subset. Like cream
: they rise to the top. But, like blue cheese they reek of decay. For
: they are capable of rising to the top only in an inferior subset and,
: by definition, cannot fathom what it takes to be as much as a bottom
: dweller in a mediocre subset of individuals, let alone an ultimate
: individual in the most intelligent of subsets. Steve Leyland has
: demonstrated he is one of the upper crust, inferior subset, small
: minds. I am an ultimate in the most intelligent of subsets.

ooohh cool, nice fanboi rant and a shiny new thread in my honour but
I'll gladly debate this with you.
:
: Mr. Leyland has staked out the laughable position of Usenet control
: freak. He attempts to do so imposing his limited understanding, imbued
: by his lack of potential, exemplified by his lowly status of an upper
: crust, inferior subset mind but is unable to break the surly bonds of
: stunted biological potential. While he decries netKKKops, he fails to
: understand he is himself a netKKKop. However, instead of using
: standard netKKKop tactics of repeated and ofttimes bogus complaints
: to news and Internet providers in an attempt to stifle freedom of
: speech by intimidation and removal, Mr. Leyland uses inferior subset
: tactics such as flooding newsgroups with all manner of juvenile
: connivances and lame threats in a laughable attempt to stifle free
: speech by intimidation.

in what way do I "flood" newsgroups?
what exactly are these "lame threats"
to which you refer?
in what way are my posts intimidating?
how do my easily killfile-able posts stifle free speech, as I NEVER use
sock puppets or morph to escape the killfiles of those who choose to
ignore me..clearly unlike yourself, hypocrite?

YOU use sock-puppet Steve
You have lost admitt it. You are Fred Hall and the real old Zack and
you have used hundreds of socks the last years.

"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"

D~

posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.sailing.asa

On Feb 26, 4:22 pm, "Diarrhoea ,``..;;~~ ."
wrote:
On 25 Feb, 09:31, "Steve Leyland"

wrote:
Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

[...]

I don't believe I've ever felt so honored. I would be proud to be Mr.
Leyland's sock. Alas, I'm no one's sock (except Kali's). Guess
again, moron. Oops, sorry Jeanne.