posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.sailing.asa
Fred Hall Fred Hall is offline

Default Steve Leyland - Terrorist!

On Feb 26, 4:22 pm, "Diarrhoea ,``..;;~~ ."
wrote:
On 25 Feb, 09:31, "Steve Leyland"

wrote:
Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

: Be it known that there exists in the world a subset of men of small
: mind. In this subset of inferior individuals there are always a few
: who are in the upper percentile of the inferior subset. Like cream
: they rise to the top. But, like blue cheese they reek of decay. For
: they are capable of rising to the top only in an inferior subset and,
: by definition, cannot fathom what it takes to be as much as a bottom
: dweller in a mediocre subset of individuals, let alone an ultimate
: individual in the most intelligent of subsets. Steve Leyland has
: demonstrated he is one of the upper crust, inferior subset, small
: minds. I am an ultimate in the most intelligent of subsets.

ooohh cool, nice fanboi rant and a shiny new thread in my honour but
I'll gladly debate this with you.
:
: Mr. Leyland has staked out the laughable position of Usenet control
: freak. He attempts to do so imposing his limited understanding, imbued
: by his lack of potential, exemplified by his lowly status of an upper
: crust, inferior subset mind but is unable to break the surly bonds of
: stunted biological potential. While he decries netKKKops, he fails to
: understand he is himself a netKKKop. However, instead of using
: standard netKKKop tactics of repeated and ofttimes bogus complaints
: to news and Internet providers in an attempt to stifle freedom of
: speech by intimidation and removal, Mr. Leyland uses inferior subset
: tactics such as flooding newsgroups with all manner of juvenile
: connivances and lame threats in a laughable attempt to stifle free
: speech by intimidation.

in what way do I "flood" newsgroups?
what exactly are these "lame threats"
to which you refer?
in what way are my posts intimidating?
how do my easily killfile-able posts stifle free speech, as I NEVER use
sock puppets or morph to escape the killfiles of those who choose to
ignore me..clearly unlike yourself, hypocrite?

YOU use sock-puppet Steve
You have lost admitt it. You areFred Halland the real old Zack and
you have used hundreds of socks the last years.

I don't believe I've ever felt so honored. I would be proud to be Mr.
Leyland's sock. Alas, I'm no one's sock (except Kali's). Guess
again, moron. Oops, sorry Jeanne.