posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.sailing.asa
Jeanagain Jeanagain is offline

Default Steve Leyland - Terrorist!

On 27 Feb, 10:02, "Steve Leyland"
wrote:
Jeanagain wrote:

: On 27 Feb, 03:52, "Steve Leyland": wrote:

:: Diarrhoea ,``..;;~~ . wrote:
::
::: On 25 Feb, 09:31, "Steve Leyland":::: wrote:
:::: Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

::
::::
::::: Be it known that there exists in the world a subset of men of
::::: small mind. In this subset of inferior individuals there are
::::: always a few who are in the upper percentile of the inferior
::::: subset. Like cream they rise to the top. But, like blue cheese
::::: they reek of decay. For they are capable of rising to the top
::::: only in an inferior subset and, by definition, cannot fathom what
::::: it takes to be as much as a bottom dweller in a mediocre subset
::::: of individuals, let alone an ultimate individual in the most
::::: intelligent of subsets. Steve Leyland has demonstrated he is one
::::: of the upper crust, inferior subset, small minds. I am an
::::: ultimate in the most intelligent of subsets.
::::
:::: ooohh cool, nice fanboi rant and a shiny new thread in my honour
:::: but I'll gladly debate this with you.
:::::
::::: Mr. Leyland has staked out the laughable position of Usenet
::::: control freak. He attempts to do so imposing his limited
::::: understanding, imbued by his lack of potential, exemplified by
::::: his lowly status of an upper crust, inferior subset mind but is
::::: unable to break the surly bonds of stunted biological potential.
::::: While he decries netKKKops, he fails to understand he is himself
::::: a netKKKop. However, instead of using standard netKKKop tactics
::::: of repeated and ofttimes bogus complaints to news and Internet
::::: providers in an attempt to stifle freedom of speech by
::::: intimidation and removal, Mr. Leyland uses inferior subset
::::: tactics such as flooding newsgroups with all manner of juvenile
::::: connivances and lame threats in a laughable attempt to stifle
::::: free speech by intimidation.
::::
:::: in what way do I "flood" newsgroups?
:::: what exactly are these "lame threats"
:::: to which you refer?
:::: in what way are my posts intimidating?
:::: how do my easily killfile-able posts stifle free speech, as I NEVER
:::: use sock puppets or morph to escape the killfiles of those who
:::: choose to ignore me..clearly unlike yourself, hypocrite?
:::
:::
::: YOU use sock-puppet Steve
::
:: actually jeanne, no I do not.
:
: Yes you do Steve
: Cant fool me anymore. I have read and learned !
:
::: You have lost admitt it. You are Fred Hall and the real old Zack and
::: you have used hundreds of socks the last years.
::
:: nope. please do learn to read headers.
:
: I DID :-))
: And you are Fred and one of "Zack." He was bored of all the attentioin
: and gave his sock away when "ugly"women like me stick my nose in his
: postings )))

you are wrong.
:

I am RIGHT ;-) my "dear"