posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local
Daedalus Daedalus is offline

Default Steve Leyland - Terrorist!

On 27 Feb 2007 10:24:09 -0800, "Jeanagain"
wrote:

On 27 Feb, 04:14, "Steve Leyland"
wrote:
Diarrhoea ,``..;;~~ . wrote:

: On 25 Feb, 04:08, "Joe" wrote:
:: On Feb 24, 12:58 pm, "Wilbur Hubbard":: wrote:

::
::
::
::
::
::: Be it known that there exists in the world a subset of men of small
::: mind. In this subset of inferior individuals there are always a few
::: who are in the upper percentile of the inferior subset. Like cream
::: they rise to the top. But, like blue cheese they reek of decay. For
::: they are capable of rising to the top only in an inferior subset
::: and, by definition, cannot fathom what it takes to be as much as a
::: bottom dweller in a mediocre subset of individuals, let alone an
::: ultimate individual in the most intelligent of subsets. Steve
::: Leyland has demonstrated he is one of the upper crust, inferior
::: subset, small minds. I am an ultimate in the most intelligent of
::: subsets.
::
::: Mr. Leyland has staked out the laughable position of Usenet control
::: freak. He attempts to do so imposing his limited understanding,
::: imbued by his lack of potential, exemplified by his lowly status of
::: an upper crust, inferior subset mind but is unable to break the
::: surly bonds of stunted biological potential. While he decries
::: netKKKops, he fails to understand he is himself a netKKKop.
:
: In a way he is a netKKKop because he lurk innocent people to crosspost
: (old MEOWtrix)
: so they will get reported and loose their acount. I have lost mine
: twice because of him 4 years ago.

WTF? it is not my fault that your NSP abuse department employs a total
moron.

: If you don`t get it you are a stupid NEWbie

welp yeah, try checking the froupline before replying, n00b.
:
::: However, instead of using standard
::: netKKKop tactics of repeated and ofttimes bogus complaints to news
::: and Internet providers in an attempt to stifle freedom of speech by
::: intimidation and removal, Mr. Leyland uses inferior subset tactics
::: such as flooding newsgroups with all manner of juvenile connivances
::: and lame threats in a laughable attempt to stifle free speech by
::: intimidation. In their ignorance Mr. Leyland and his ilk fail to
::: realize their tactics are worse than those employed by netKKKops
::: such as Jonathan Ganz and Katysails. Such small minds simply cannot
::: comprehend far-reaching concepts.
::
::: While Jonathan Ganz and Katysails attack on an individual basis
::: those who have gotten their collective goats, the likes of Mr.
::: Leyland and his ilk would rather toss an improvised explosive
::: device into a newsgroup. And, because of their sadly limited
::: inferior subset minds, they fail to understand what they do is many
::: times more disruptive because it affects innocent people going
::: about their business and provides little more than a laugh and a
::: sense of power from the netKKKops. It actually encourages
::: netKKKopping in the long run. Here's a clue, Mr. Leyland. A
::: netKKKop is a wannabe troll who lacks the necessary intellect or
::: language skills to become a successful troll.
::
::: It is one thing to attack an individual because the individual
::: happens to be skilled communicator and a master manipulator with a
::: gift for wielding the written work like a Samurai sword, but
::: another thing entirely to subject a whole group of innocents to
::: unjust punishment because of a couple of misguided and ever-failing
::: netKKKops. Old Thom, Donal and some others were correct to call Mr.
::: Leyland and the Meowers terrorists for that is exactly what they
::: are. Katysails and Ganz are but amateur suicide bombers. For one
::: who wears impregnable armor, neither the mass terrorists like
::: Leyland nor the individual suicide bombers like Katysails and Ganz
::: present any problems. On the contrary such as these only serve to
::: reinforce the valid belief that Usenet is a war of words and he who
::: is most proficient at wielding words will emerge victorious.
::
::: I stand before you all, victorious. I have spoken!
::
::: Capt. Neal
::: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
::: "It is my opinion that a man should not mince words
::: just to spare the sensibilities of the thin-skinned or
::: the ignorant." --Capt NealŪ
::
:: Neal signs "Respectfully" nice try .
::
:: And Leyland a terrorist..Bwahahahah I think not.
:
: He is a kind of terrorist. He belives he is a troll. Actually he is
: Fred Hall and the real Zack...not the fake (posting hundreds of "sweet
: "replayes to me the last couple of years (wich is his more social
: good friend PMD)

PMD is not and will never be my friend, he is a complete ****head and a
RL stalker. avoid him at all costs, trust me.
:
: He is ...a monster but easy to ignore.He has no heart at all because
: he has lost his legs many years ago in Vietnam...
: and are letting it out with words on everybody else when he is
: drinking.

now this is just hilarious. I'll be back in a minute, I fell out of my
wheelchair laughing and need to climb back in to get to teh fridge for
more beer...
:
: He likes both women, men....and pot. Is a greenpeacemember without
: exactly knowing what greenpeace is I am afraid.

aww, did my time on the greenpeace ship upset your whale murdering?

: ..and all his posts are deleted within 6 days except from his sock
: "Steve Leylands."

no socks. unlike you.

well I admit a little stumeling in the dark......... but you have
several socks..and you are Fred and Zack.
I Have read and learned.

JeanneAgain~

Wrong. I am Fred and Zack.

Jade