posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Air America liberal network bankrupt and selling cheap.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...ramerica1.html

Conservatives knew and said it'd never last. Too stupid. Bankrupt from the start as
far as ideas went. We told you so......

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Dave" wrote in message
On Wed, 7 Feb 2007 11:38:19 -0500, "Ellen MacArthur"
said:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...ramerica1.html

Conservatives knew and said it'd never last. Too stupid. Bankrupt from the
start as
far as ideas went. We told you so......

But hey, Mark Green and his brother are buying it. Talk about losers.

Jon, maybe there's still time for you to put together a bunch of your
friends to bail it out.

I didn't really like it all that much. I only listened a couple of times,
far fewer times than I listened to Rush. I don't think fighting arrogance
and fear-mongering from the right should be matched in the same way by the
left. I think that the public is pretty burned out on the Karl (Actung)
Rove/Lee A****er/Carville/etc. tactics (from either side), despite the
recent attempts to start it up again (e.g., misleading stuff about Obama as
an example from Fox News). We would all be best served by acting in the best
interest of the country as a whole, instead of trying to divide it up along
single-issue demographics.

There will always be people like Neal, Limbaugh, and various people from the
left who I'm sure you can name g, angry or greedy and damaged people who
would love nothing more than to get everyone else aboard their sinking ship.
The best thing to do is to simply ignore them and to move on with the
business that's important to us. There will always be disagreements. There
will always be areas of friction, but that doesn't mean one has to be
mean-spirited about it, using name-calling and hate-filled propaganda, to
"get" the other person.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

A clear demonstration of the ideological bankruptcy of the left.

Liberalism needs victims to exist, it will never exist based upon mutual
benefit of the parties concerned.

Liberalism will never sustain itself in the marketplace of ideas. Air
America has demonstrated that. The only place you'll find liberalism is
where it is forced down the throats of college students, protected by an
archiac tenure system.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

said:

[...]

I think the world would be better off if you took Rish Limbaugh and
Howard Stern and put them in a locked cement bunker together for 3
monts...and then level the whole thing...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Dave" wrote in message
On Wed, 7 Feb 2007 11:18:00 -0800, "Capt. JG"
said:

Jon, maybe there's still time for you to put together a bunch of your
friends to bail it out.

I didn't really like it all that much.

Aw, you're just sore because they stiffed your boy Franken.

I always thought Franken was a riot. He sure took down O'Really.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Dave" wrote in message
On Wed, 7 Feb 2007 12:47:05 -0800, "Capt. JG"
said:

I always thought Franken was a riot.

I know. Why do you think I never bothered to try listening to him?

Closed mind?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Dave wrote:
On Wed, 07 Feb 2007 15:04:34 -0500, katy said:

I think the world would be better off if you took Rish Limbaugh and
Howard Stern and put them in a locked cement bunker together for 3
monts...and then level the whole thing...

Hey, I've got an alternate set of candidates for that treatment. Maureen
Dowd and Ann Coulter.

Put all 4 together then...and hope to GOd they don't procreate...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

said:

I always thought Franken was a riot.

I know. Why do you think I never bothered to try listening to him?

Closed mind?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Open minded implies lack of principles and uncritical thinking. In fact, it
implies no thinking at all.

Diane Linkletter - Come fly with me!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

said:

[...]

Lannie Davis, noted liberal political hack, has released his latest book,
"Gotcha Politics," the point of which is that our political system has
degenerated to a system of vilifying anyone with whom one disagrees. It's a
good book, Jon, well worth the price. And Davis is right--as long as we
find it necessary to smear the opponents (Swift Boats, "Bush lied") our
political system is headed into the toilet. Already there, perhaps.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

said:

Jon, maybe there's still time for you to put together a bunch of your
friends to bail it out.

I didn't really like it all that much.

Aw, you're just sore because they stiffed your boy Franken.

Al Franken stiffed himself.

Max