posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Air America liberal network bankrupt and selling cheap.

"Scotty" w@u wrote in message

"Capt. JG" wrote

So you're saying it's all right to lie in some

situations?

I'm saying that Clinton lying about a personal issue is of

grave importance
to his family but of little importance to the nation. I'm

saying that lying
about the reasons for going to war are of grave importance

to the people who
do the fighting.

So you *would* trust somebody that lied to his family?

Capt SV

It's not that Clinton lied. Before he lied publicly the Israelis knew about
Monica and blackmailed the daylights out of him.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

http://www.aim.org/media_monitor/A3531_0_2_0_C/

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote i

Is this your ass? It or is it mine.

neither, it's a hole in the ground.

Capt SV

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Dave" wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 15:37:45 -0800, "Capt. JG"
said:

All politician ARE liars. So why single out Clinton for lying about
something that is in the scheme of things unimportant to the safety and
security of the country?

Well, I told Scotty that Jon was about to assert the "everybody does it"
defense. And of course he did.

For a smart guy, you're amazingly disingenuous.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Dave" wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 15:38:10 -0800, "Capt. JG"
said:

Surely you know, Max that when the Democrats spin it's simply an excess
of
patriotic enthusiasm. When the Republicans spin it's lying.

Is this your assertion? It certainly isn't mine.

You're right, Jon. I was too generous in characterizing your position.
Yours
is that when the Democrats spin it's nothing but the truth, and when
Republicans spin it's lying.

This is your opinion, apparently, which is a rather limited one.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" w@u wrote in message
. ..

"Capt. JG" wrote i

Is this your ass? It or is it mine.

neither, it's a hole in the ground.

Capt SV

??

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in
All politician ARE liars. So why single out Clinton for

lying about
something that is in the scheme of things unimportant to

the safety and
security of the country?

Well, I told Scotty that Jon was about to assert the

"everybody does it"
defense. And of course he did.

For a smart guy, you're amazingly disingenuous.

but he *is* articulate!

Capt SV

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" w@u wrote in message
. ..

"Capt. JG" wrote in
All politician ARE liars. So why single out Clinton for

lying about
something that is in the scheme of things unimportant to

the safety and
security of the country?

Well, I told Scotty that Jon was about to assert the

"everybody does it"
defense. And of course he did.

For a smart guy, you're amazingly disingenuous.

but he *is* articulate!

Capt SV

I was trying not to be insulting.

--