posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Air America liberal network bankrupt and selling cheap.

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Dave" wrote in message
On Wed, 7 Feb 2007 12:47:05 -0800, "Capt. JG"
said:

I always thought Franken was a riot.

I know. Why do you think I never bothered to try listening to him?

Closed mind?

Uninteresting.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Dave" wrote in message
On Wed, 07 Feb 2007 15:04:34 -0500, katy said:

I think the world would be better off if you took Rish Limbaugh and
Howard Stern and put them in a locked cement bunker together for 3
monts...and then level the whole thing...

Hey, I've got an alternate set of candidates for that treatment. Maureen
Dowd and Ann Coulter.

MEOW !!!

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Dave wrote:
On Wed, 07 Feb 2007 15:04:34 -0500, katy said:

I think the world would be better off if you took Rish Limbaugh and
Howard Stern and put them in a locked cement bunker together for 3
monts...and then level the whole thing...

Hey, I've got an alternate set of candidates for that treatment. Maureen
Dowd and Ann Coulter.

Put all 4 together then...and hope to GOd they don't procreate...

You're asking for trouble.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Maxprop" wrote in message
hlink.net...

said:

I always thought Franken was a riot.

I know. Why do you think I never bothered to try listening to him?

Closed mind?

Uninteresting.

Max

I guess you never read his books. Your loss.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Maxprop" wrote in message
link.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Dave" wrote in message
On Wed, 7 Feb 2007 11:38:19 -0500, "Ellen MacArthur"
said:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...ramerica1.html

Conservatives knew and said it'd never last. Too stupid. Bankrupt from
the start as
far as ideas went. We told you so......

But hey, Mark Green and his brother are buying it. Talk about losers.

Jon, maybe there's still time for you to put together a bunch of your
friends to bail it out.

I didn't really like it all that much. I only listened a couple of times,
far fewer times than I listened to Rush. I don't think fighting arrogance
and fear-mongering from the right should be matched in the same way by
the left. I think that the public is pretty burned out on the Karl
(Actung) Rove/Lee A****er/Carville/etc. tactics (from either side),
despite the recent attempts to start it up again (e.g., misleading stuff
about Obama as an example from Fox News). We would all be best served by
acting in the best interest of the country as a whole, instead of trying
to divide it up along single-issue demographics.

There will always be people like Neal, Limbaugh, and various people from
the left who I'm sure you can name g, angry or greedy and damaged
people who would love nothing more than to get everyone else aboard their
sinking ship. The best thing to do is to simply ignore them and to move
on with the business that's important to us. There will always be
disagreements. There will always be areas of friction, but that doesn't
mean one has to be mean-spirited about it, using name-calling and
hate-filled propaganda, to "get" the other person.

Lannie Davis, noted liberal political hack, has released his latest book,
"Gotcha Politics," the point of which is that our political system has
degenerated to a system of vilifying anyone with whom one disagrees. It's
a good book, Jon, well worth the price. And Davis is right--as long as we
find it necessary to smear the opponents (Swift Boats, "Bush lied") our
political system is headed into the toilet. Already there, perhaps.

Max

I'll take a look. Oh, and in case you missed it... Bush *did* lie. He
admitted it. g

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message

I guess you never read his books. Your loss.

Franken is so far left that when he looks left, there is no one out there
with, perhaps, the exception of Ward Churchill. I listened to Air America
twice, for about fifteen minutes each time, and during those brief periods
he said so many completely outrageous, off-the-wall things that I knew he
was doomed to failure. Anyone can bloviate like a crazy man, but no one can
do so on a syndicated radio show and succeed. As for his books--no thanks.
I wasn't aware he wrote more than one, but the one I'm aware of was a dismal
failure, like his radio show. Last time I found any redeeming value in
Franken was when he was on Saturday Night Live with Tom Davis. He was funny
then. "Stuart Smalley" was also a failure.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message

I'll take a look. Oh, and in case you missed it... Bush *did* lie. He
admitted it. g

I wasn't aware of that. Could you kindly provide a website detailing his
admission?

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Maxprop" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message

I'll take a look. Oh, and in case you missed it... Bush *did* lie. He
admitted it. g

I wasn't aware of that. Could you kindly provide a website detailing his
admission?

Max

He lied and admitted in with respect to Rumsfeld's resignation.
Interestingly, Karl (Actung) Rove was probably asleep, since it would have
been to Bush's benefit (or at least the Republicans) to tell us about the
resignation before the mid-terms.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Dave" wrote in message
On Thu, 8 Feb 2007 18:32:38 -0800, "Capt. JG"
said:

"Maxprop" wrote in message
rthlink.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message

I'll take a look. Oh, and in case you missed it... Bush *did* lie. He
admitted it. g

I wasn't aware of that. Could you kindly provide a website detailing
his
admission?

He lied and admitted in with respect to Rumsfeld's resignation.

Unresponsive to the question. Repeating the same assertion does not prove
its truth.

Dave's having reading problems. Do you want me to put the following in all
caps?

He lied and admitted it with respect to Rumsfeld's resignation.
Interestingly, Karl (Actung) Rove was probably asleep, since it would have
been to Bush's benefit (or at least the Republicans) to tell us about the
resignation before the mid-terms.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Dave" wrote in message
On Thu, 8 Feb 2007 19:18:28 -0800, "Capt. JG"
said:

He lied and admitted in with respect to Rumsfeld's resignation.

Unresponsive to the question. Repeating the same assertion does not
prove
its truth.

Dave's having reading problems. Do you want me to put the following in all
caps?

Putting it in all caps doesn't prove its truth either. Please answer the
question Max asked.

The question was "Could you kindly provide a website detailing his
admission?"

Are you and he really incapable of a simple google search? Ok, that was a
dumb question.

Have at it...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...0061108-2.html

--