posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Air America liberal network bankrupt and selling cheap.

"Dave" wrote in message
On Thu, 8 Feb 2007 18:32:38 -0800, "Capt. JG"
said:

"Maxprop" wrote in message
rthlink.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message

I'll take a look. Oh, and in case you missed it... Bush *did* lie. He
admitted it. g

I wasn't aware of that. Could you kindly provide a website detailing
his
admission?

He lied and admitted in with respect to Rumsfeld's resignation.

Unresponsive to the question. Repeating the same assertion does not prove
its truth.

Dave's having reading problems. Do you want me to put the following in all
caps?

He lied and admitted it with respect to Rumsfeld's resignation.
Interestingly, Karl (Actung) Rove was probably asleep, since it would have
been to Bush's benefit (or at least the Republicans) to tell us about the
resignation before the mid-terms.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com