posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Stupid football game.

I was wondering why people ain't posting for the last couple hours. Then
I heard on the radio the stupid superbowl is going on. Total waste of time.

Colts 27
Bears 24

That's gonna be the final score so stop wasting your time watching it.

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Sailer wrote
Nope

What do you mean, nope! The Colts won. I was right. I knew who would win by the
bets. My boyfriend is into betting on football. He wins most of the time. He's really
****ed today about something called a spread. He'd won much more if they woulda
kicked a field goal at the end of the game. Somebody got to the coach he says....
That coach isn't "clean" like Obama. :-)

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Sailer wrote
Spank me then.

You need a caning. ;-)

Cheers,
Ellen

First time ever... Mr. Skip Starbuck General 33 October 3rd 05 08:52 PM
Bubba and the game warden NOYB General 4 June 7th 05 06:10 PM
Demonstrably Stupid Capt. Neal® ASA 143 April 11th 05 06:04 AM
OT - Demonstrably Stupid Capt. Neal® General 18 April 4th 05 01:41 PM
OT - Demonstrably Stupid Capt. Neal® Cruising 13 April 3rd 05 02:13 AM