Mr. Skip Starbuck

Default First time ever...

Harry,

I had no idea U of Kansas had a Rugby Team in the last 60's. It would be
interesting to see what their record was during that time.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
Went to watch UCONN vs Dartmouth rugby game tonight.

Never been to a rugby game before. Pretty interesting game what with
all the smashing, tackling, kicking, chucking the ball and gymnastics.

Had a good time.

Rugby was my college sport. I tried out for football but after one day of
practice, decided my life would be longer if I did something else.
Rugby was rough, but there was no deliberate rough stuff back when I
played. If a ref saw you trying to hurt another player, you were through
for the season. Probably different today.

--

Republicans: Incompetence. Indictments. Misguided policies. Misplaced
priorities.

PocoLoco

On Sat, 1 Oct 2005 21:49:43 -0400, "Mr. Skip Starbuck"
wrote:

[...]

I keep waiting for someone to have done something, been somewhere, or know
someone/thing that Harry hasn't already experienced.

I think the rugby story was a troll, just to get Harry to bite!
--
John H

Mr. Skip Starbuck

JohnH,

During the 60's there was only 2 Rugby teams between the Mississippi and the
Rockies'. The teams left a lot to be desired. "Those that recall the
encounter suggest that the quality of play left much to be desired."

I am sure it would be easy to check with the team to see if they know a
Harry Krause, but my guess is Harry asked them not to release any
information concerning his time as the star performer for the Rugby Team.

news

wrote:

[...]

PocoLoco

Harry was probably the individual who introduced rugby to the midwest, besides
being the star player, of course.

wrote:

[...]

Mr. Skip Starbuck

JohnH,
If we don't say anything, Harry will probably accept credit for doing just
that. Don't tell anyone else, but the real person who introduced Rugby to
the Midwest was George Bunting.

There is a definite possibility that this was Harry's given name and Harry
changed his name to Harry Krause when he became a professional writer.

wrote:

[...]

Mr. Skip Starbuck

Krause,
I do have to ask you, what is with your anal fixation. It has rubbed off on
your buddy Kevin and it seems every one of yours and Kevin's post mention
the anus. What gives?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Ahh, I see Smithers has his nose up my butt, as usual. I'm afraid the
well-intentioned KU Rugby Club historian is wrong. In fact, there was a
Rugby Union formed among midwest universities while I was still in high
school in the east.
Isn't it interesting that at least 75% of "Smithers" life on usenet is
spent with his nose up my butt...

PocoLoco

On Sun, 2 Oct 2005 14:20:29 -0400, "Mr. Skip Starbuck"
wrote:

Krause,
I do have to ask you, what is with your anal fixation. It has rubbed off on
your buddy Kevin and it seems every one of yours and Kevin's post mention
the anus. What gives?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Ahh, I see Smithers has his nose up my butt, as usual. I'm afraid the
well-intentioned KU Rugby Club historian is wrong. In fact, there was a
Rugby Union formed among midwest universities while I was still in high
school in the east.
Isn't it interesting that at least 75% of "Smithers" life on usenet is
spent with his nose up my butt...

Anal fixation is a result of maladaption during potty training. Very often it's
due to punishment during potty training.

"Anal Fixation"

Definition: Anal Fixation refers to attachment to anal activities and their
manifestations. According to Freud's psychosexual development stages, children
between the ages 18 to 36 months get their most intense gratification through
retaining or expelling feces. The major event at this stage is toilet training,
a process through which children are taught when, where, and how excretion is
deemed appropriate by society. Children at this stage start to notice the
pleasure and displeasure associated with bowel movements. Through toilet
training, they also discover their own ability to control such movements. Along
with it comes the realization that this ability gives them power over their
parents. That is, by exercising control over the retention and expulsion of
feces, a child can choose to either grand or resist parents' wishes.

Maladaptation in this stage manifests as either anal expulsive personality or
anal retentive personality, both of which lead to immature and neurotic behavior
in one's adult life.

Pay close attention to that last paragraph. Try not to think of Harry and Kevin
when doing so.

--
John H

Mr. Skip Starbuck

"Maladaptation in this stage manifests as either anal expulsive personality
or
anal retentive personality, both of which lead to immature and neurotic
behavior
in one's adult life."

Is Narcissistic personality disorder considered Neurotic Behavior?