BoatBanter.com

-   -   Stupid football game. (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/78079-stupid-football-game.html)

Ellen MacArthur February 5th 07 12:50 AM

Stupid football game.

I was wondering why people ain't posting for the last couple hours. Then
I heard on the radio the stupid superbowl is going on. Total waste of time.

Colts 27
Bears 24

That's gonna be the final score so stop wasting your time watching it.

Cheers,
Ellen

Ellen MacArthur February 5th 07 01:38 PM

Stupid football game.

Sailer wrote
Nope

What do you mean, nope! The Colts won. I was right. I knew who would win by the
bets. My boyfriend is into betting on football. He wins most of the time. He's really
****ed today about something called a spread. He'd won much more if they woulda
kicked a field goal at the end of the game. Somebody got to the coach he says....
That coach isn't "clean" like Obama. :-)

Cheers,
Ellen

Ellen MacArthur February 5th 07 02:17 PM

Stupid football game.

Sailer wrote
Spank me then.

You need a caning. ;-)