NOYB

Default Bubba and the game warden

Bubba takes the game warden fishing. When they get out in the middle of the
lake the game warden realizes that Bubba only has a tackle box, no rods.
Bubba opens the tackle box, pulls out a stick of dynamite, lights it and
tosses it in the water. BOOM! The fish float the surface and Bubba starts
netting them and filling up the boat. The game warden tells him "You can't
do that". Bubba grabs a second stick of dynamite, lights it and hands it to
the game warden and says "Are you going to shut up or fish?"

NOYB

Bubba, was stopped on Lake Lanier in Georgia with an ice chest of fish.

The game warden asked Bubba, "Do you have a license to catch those fish?"

"Naw, I ain't got none of them, nope. These here are my pet fish."

"Pet fish?"

"Yep. Ever night I bring these here fish down to the river and let em swim
'round for a while.
Then I whistle and they jump rat back inta this here ice chest and I take
em home.

"That's a bunch of hooey! Fish can't do that!"

Bubba looked at the game warden for a moment and
then said, "It's tha truth. I'll show you. It really works."

"Okay, I've GOT to see this!"

Bubba poured the fish into the river and stood and
waited.

After several minutes, the game warden turned to him and said, "Well?"

"Well, what?" Said Bubba.

"When are you going to call them back?"

"Call who back?"

"The FISH!"

"What fish?"

John H

On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 20:01:06 -0400, "NOYB" wrote:

[...]

Both were hilarious, but this one was hilariouser than the first!

LMAO!

Thanks!
--
John H

After several minutes, the game warden turned to him and said, "Well?"

"Well, what?" Said Bubba.

"When are you going to call them back?"

"Call who back?"

"The FISH!"

"What fish?"

My granfather served as an officer in the British Navy during WWI. He
spent much of the war aboard a class of ships called "Destroyer
Escorts" and protected convoys in the English Channel. According to his
journal he kept during those years, there were always mixed emotions
when they would sight a periscope
betraying the presence a German U-boat in the area. Grandpa's boat has
equipped with depth charges, and it would steam over to the sighting
and try to destroy or at least drive off the submarine.

The crew were always a bit apprehensive about the combat situation, of
course, but the bright side was that the ship's mess crew would appear
on deck with long handled nets and scoop up the fish that were killed
or stunned by the depth charges. Everyone could look forward to fresh
fish for dinner.

popupguy2001

When my father was twelve years old my grandparents would ship him and
his sisters to Norway for the summer. This was about year or so after
the Germans pulled out of Norway and the locals gathered up as must
Germen stuff they could get there hands on. My father said he was out
fishing with his uncle and his uncle said he had a surprise for him.
He them pulled out a couple German hand gernades and said now the
fishing is going to be good. They were able to fill the boat with
little effort plus post WWII Norway didn't have much of a DNR.

Dave