popupguy2001

When my father was twelve years old my grandparents would ship him and
his sisters to Norway for the summer. This was about year or so after
the Germans pulled out of Norway and the locals gathered up as must
Germen stuff they could get there hands on. My father said he was out
fishing with his uncle and his uncle said he had a surprise for him.
He them pulled out a couple German hand gernades and said now the
fishing is going to be good. They were able to fill the boat with
little effort plus post WWII Norway didn't have much of a DNR.

Dave