John H

On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 20:01:06 -0400, "NOYB" wrote:

Bubba, was stopped on Lake Lanier in Georgia with an ice chest of fish.

The game warden asked Bubba, "Do you have a license to catch those fish?"

"Naw, I ain't got none of them, nope. These here are my pet fish."

"Pet fish?"

"Yep. Ever night I bring these here fish down to the river and let em swim
'round for a while.
Then I whistle and they jump rat back inta this here ice chest and I take
em home.

"That's a bunch of hooey! Fish can't do that!"

Bubba looked at the game warden for a moment and
then said, "It's tha truth. I'll show you. It really works."

"Okay, I've GOT to see this!"

Bubba poured the fish into the river and stood and
waited.

After several minutes, the game warden turned to him and said, "Well?"

"Well, what?" Said Bubba.

"When are you going to call them back?"

"Call who back?"

"The FISH!"

"What fish?"

Both were hilarious, but this one was hilariouser than the first!

LMAO!

Thanks!
--
John H