Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Maxprop's a freaking jerk liar....

..... You said you'd believe I wasn't Capt. Neal if I posted that
picture and you lied about it.

If it makes you feel any better, I believe you. I mean why would you go
through all of this if it wasn't you? You could have easily sidestepped the
whole issue.

Bill

Potato Casserole Skipper General 45 November 18th 05 07:56 PM
I'm a jerk, but I'm RICH. The Rich Jerk Electronics 0 September 10th 05 02:24 PM
I'm a jerk, but I'm RICH. The Rich Jerk Boat Building 0 September 10th 05 02:23 PM
Bill Moyers on environment, politics and Christian fundamentalists [email protected] General 1852 April 5th 05 11:17 PM
Another Boat show Donal ASA 20 September 30th 03 05:53 PM