posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Maxprop's a freaking jerk liar....

This is what Maxprop said: "Show us a photo of you--clad any way you choose--on the same boat you showed
us in another photo, and I'll believe you're not Neal. Of course you can't do this because you *are* Neal."

So I posted this photo of me standing in the cockpit clad any way I chose on the same boat.
http://www.badongo.com/pic/420193 And, what did Maxprop say? This is what he says...
"It's terrible, actually. The boat would be down by the stern as well. Neal should stick with being a
conservative--he does that pretty well. That would be "bow," madame colregs expert. Ten miles an hour??
Not knots? And from the surface of the water, there isn't a knot and one half. You're terrible at this,
Neal. Give it up. Throw in the towel before you embarrass yourself further. Oh, now we're back to proper
terminology, eh? What sort of sailor refers to "pulleys" and "hanks" in the same breath?? Next time you're
at Wal-Mart, buy "Sailing for Dummies."

What a jerk! Next time you're(see the contraction - screw you, Maxprop!) at Wal-Mart get a book about how
to be a gentleman. Gentlemen don't lie and you lied. You're worse than Tom. He lies outta ignorance but you
lie on purpose because you're a freaking liar..... You said you'd believe I wasn't Capt. Neal if I posted that
picture and you lied about it. What a LOSER as Tom's so fond of saying.

Cheers,
Ellen

P.S. Get out your windows magnifier and look at the waterline on the transom on the empty boat. Then look at
the water line on the one with me in it. The water line's down at least an inch maybe two inches. Do it and you'll
be ashamed of your false claims. I expect Katy to be not too bright but I thought you had half a brain.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

..... You said you'd believe I wasn't Capt. Neal if I posted that
picture and you lied about it.

If it makes you feel any better, I believe you. I mean why would you go
through all of this if it wasn't you? You could have easily sidestepped the
whole issue.

Bill

posted to alt.sailing.asa

scbafreak via BoatKB.com wrote:
..... You said you'd believe I wasn't Capt. Neal if I posted that
picture and you lied about it.

If it makes you feel any better, I believe you. I mean why would you go
through all of this if it wasn't you? You could have easily sidestepped the
whole issue.

Bill

Gimme a break....you the dumbest person in the world???
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ellen MacArthur wrote:
[...]

Nope..you're wrong. Max said "post a picture of you" and since you
posted the picture of some underwear model instead, the whole deal's
off. You are Neal. To post a picture of you, you need to post a pic of
Neal on the Tangerine.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Gimme a break....you the dumbest person in the world???

No. You are spending so much time saying "if you do this I'll believe you"
then it happens and you say "that's not good enough". People that are as
negative as you really bother me. Dumb is backtracking what you say and not
admitting when you are wrong. Dumb is spending your time trying to put
someone else down so that you can feel better about yourself.

You know nothing about me, or Ellen for that matter, and you keep making
assumptions that we are somehow unintelligent or liars. You aren't the only
one here that has been indulging in this behavior. When did it become okay
to talk to people like that? Do you go up to people on the street and cal
them names and tell them everything they say is a lie? Maybe Ellen works
really hard to look like that and she doesn't apreciate when people say that
she couldn't possibly be that girl in the picture, the girl in picture is a
floozy bikini model. Do you ever think that the people on the computer are,
in fact, people and they have no reason to go through this much just to lie
to you. If she was lying then she would have never offerd to take a picture.
She could have very easily given some excuse for why she can't get a picture
up. Instead she said there will be a pic, and then there was.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote
Nope..you're wrong. Max said "post a picture of you" and since you posted the picture of some underwear model
instead, the whole deal's off. You are Neal. To post a picture of you, you need to post a pic of Neal on the
Tangerine.

Duh! You do only have half a brain. What you just said makes no sense. No sense at all.
And I'll tell you why. Again this is what Maxprop said: "Show us a photo of you--clad any
way you choose--on the same boat you showed us in another photo, and I'll believe you're
not Neal. Of course you can't do this because you *are* Neal."
You're saying if there was a picture of Capt. Neal in the Tangerine then he'd believe
Capt. Neal wasn't Capt. Neal. Yes, that's certainly logical, Katy. Don't you think? NOT!
You keep saying it's a fake photoshopped picture. But, if that's the case how come
the transom is down maybe two inches further in the water than when the boat's empty.
Look at the pictures closely and you'll have to admit it's the case. Cut and pasted pictures
don't weigh anything, Katy. Duh!

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"scbafreak via BoatKB.com" u25927@uwe wrote

[...]

Thanks, Bill. You're a gentleman. You guys are rare in this group.... Some of these people
around here just have this fetish.... You can show them and show them and they keep asking
for more. Katy's probably just jealous but Tom and Maxprop are rude and ungentlemanly.

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ellen MacArthur wrote:
"katy" wrote

Nope..you're wrong. Max said "post a picture of you" and since you posted the picture of some underwear model
instead, the whole deal's off. You are Neal. To post a picture of you, you need to post a pic of Neal on the
Tangerine.

Duh! You do only have half a brain. What you just said makes no sense. No sense at all.
And I'll tell you why.

Becasue you have no brain at all.

Again this is what Maxprop said: "Show us a photo of you-

optimal word "you" and since you posted a pic of a bimbo, which
obviosuly isn't you, the whole deal's off...you are soooooooooo...we;;,
you know..anyone who prefaces half their posts with "duh" probably rode
the short bus to school...

-clad any
way you choose--on the same boat you showed us in another photo, and I'll believe you're
not Neal. Of course you can't do this because you *are* Neal."
You're saying if there was a picture of Capt. Neal in the Tangerine then he'd believe
Capt. Neal wasn't Capt. Neal. Yes, that's certainly logical, Katy. Don't you think? NOT!
You keep saying it's a fake photoshopped picture. But, if that's the case how come
the transom is down maybe two inches further in the water than when the boat's empty.
Look at the pictures closely and you'll have to admit it's the case. Cut and pasted pictures
don't weigh anything, Katy. Duh!

Cheers,
Ellen

Don't try to think about this too hard...your head might explode but
then, at least the gulls would have something to sqyabble over...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

[...]

Get a life, Bill...how many eyars have you been here? And you can't
tell that'
s Neal? Maybe you never
knew" Neal...don't be gullible...this is not some little bimbette
posting to this group, this is a gnarly almost 60 y/o man with nothing
else to do since he was a bad boy and called the hounds of Hel;l down on
himself. It's all part of the "Neal" game. It's been played out here
before and will until the day his Alzheimer's prevents him from turning
on his computer or the bottle sends him into delerious trmens one too
many times.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

katy wrote:

[...]

Hi there Katy,

Well I've had my share of run-ins with old A.D.N. before, but although
the M.O. may be similar, that boat wasn't *yellow*.

Mind you, Ellen needs feeding up a bit judging by what change of
waterline there was.

Still waiting to see a piccy of the damaged edge of the sail being held
up by Ellen, wearing clothes so I dont get all distracted.

Now, Ellen, if your reading this, dont get all offended that I might
doubt you, After all, this group is known for elaborate co-operative
trolling and the CRaptain was an expert. . .

[at]=@, [dash]=- & [dot]=. *Warning* HTML & 32K emails -- NUL:
'Stingo' Albacore #1554 - 15' Early 60's, Uffa Fox designed,
All varnished hot moulded wooden racing dinghy.

Potato Casserole Skipper General 45 November 18th 05 07:56 PM
I'm a jerk, but I'm RICH. The Rich Jerk Electronics 0 September 10th 05 02:24 PM
I'm a jerk, but I'm RICH. The Rich Jerk Boat Building 0 September 10th 05 02:23 PM
Bill Moyers on environment, politics and Christian fundamentalists [email protected] General 1852 April 5th 05 11:17 PM
Another Boat show Donal ASA 20 September 30th 03 05:53 PM