View Single Post
  #4   Report Post  
posted to alt.sailing.asa
external usenet poster

First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Oct 2006
Default Maxprop's a freaking jerk liar....

Ellen MacArthur wrote:
This is what Maxprop said: "Show us a photo of you--clad any way you choose--on the same boat you showed
us in another photo, and I'll believe you're not Neal. Of course you can't do this because you *are* Neal."

So I posted this photo of me standing in the cockpit clad any way I chose on the same boat.
http://www.badongo.com/pic/420193 And, what did Maxprop say? This is what he says...
"It's terrible, actually. The boat would be down by the stern as well. Neal should stick with being a
conservative--he does that pretty well. That would be "bow," madame colregs expert. Ten miles an hour??
Not knots? And from the surface of the water, there isn't a knot and one half. You're terrible at this,
Neal. Give it up. Throw in the towel before you embarrass yourself further. Oh, now we're back to proper
terminology, eh? What sort of sailor refers to "pulleys" and "hanks" in the same breath?? Next time you're
at Wal-Mart, buy "Sailing for Dummies."

What a jerk! Next time you're(see the contraction - screw you, Maxprop!) at Wal-Mart get a book about how
to be a gentleman. Gentlemen don't lie and you lied. You're worse than Tom. He lies outta ignorance but you
lie on purpose because you're a freaking liar..... You said you'd believe I wasn't Capt. Neal if I posted that
picture and you lied about it. What a LOSER as Tom's so fond of saying.

Cheers,
Ellen

P.S. Get out your windows magnifier and look at the waterline on the transom on the empty boat. Then look at
the water line on the one with me in it. The water line's down at least an inch maybe two inches. Do it and you'll
be ashamed of your false claims. I expect Katy to be not too bright but I thought you had half a brain.

Nope..you're wrong. Max said "post a picture of you" and since you
posted the picture of some underwear model instead, the whole deal's
off. You are Neal. To post a picture of you, you need to post a pic of
Neal on the Tangerine.