posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default #1 Bowl game

Max,

I do think the "BIG TEN" got rated a little to high this year.

Boy, did the Gator's out it to OS.

Well that's over. Now the Pro's. My SeaHawks are staggering forward but
they are really hurting and the next team they face is; "Da Bears" I
kind of think the Bears are the team to beat this year

My Dog "JAZZ" says its bed time. put the key board up

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/Pneuma

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Thom Stewart wrote:

Max,

I do think the "BIG TEN" got rated a little to high this year.

Boy, did the Gator's out it to OS.

Well that's over. Now the Pro's. My SeaHawks are staggering forward
but they are really hurting and the next team they face is; "Da
Bears" I kind of think the Bears are the team to beat this year

My Dog "JAZZ" says its bed time. put the key board up

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/Pneuma

I think Boise State kind of proved that.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Max,

I do think the "BIG TEN" got rated a little to high this year.

I don't. I learned many moons ago not to allow bowl games determine my take
on a football season. During the regular season, I doubt if anyone could
have beaten OSU. Bowl games are like an entirely different season,
especially after a 1.4 month layoff. Virtually every other sport has a
playoff series following the regular season. Why can't college football?
The interest and the money would be monumental.

Boy, did the Gator's out it to OS.

Well that's over. Now the Pro's. My SeaHawks are staggering forward but
they are really hurting and the next team they face is; "Da Bears" I
kind of think the Bears are the team to beat this year

I don't. While a staunch, lifelong Bear fan, I think their defense is too
decimated to be really effective now, and Rex Grossman has psyched himself
out to the point of being little more than a middle-of-the-road quarterback.
I think the Seahawks will dust the Bears rather handily. My money is on the
Colts now.

Max

All the excitement you can handle Don White General 20 January 7th 06 01:45 AM
Don Smith, Dockmaster of Bimini Big Game Club, dies in Chaulks Crash Ed General 0 December 23rd 05 03:14 AM
Don Smith, Dockmaster of Bimini Big Game Club, dies in Chaulks Crash Ed Cruising 0 December 23rd 05 03:14 AM
Bubba and the game warden NOYB General 4 June 7th 05 06:10 PM
Bill Moyers on environment, politics and Christian fundamentalists [email protected] General 1852 April 5th 05 11:17 PM