posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default The Empire Crumbles: More American Buffoonery

Nigel wrote: very little that needs be paid attention to...

You obviously haven't read either _Maiden Voyage_ or _The Dove_....I
suggest you complete your education regarding young American sailors...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote
Nigel wrote: very little that needs be paid attention to...

You obviously haven't read either _Maiden Voyage_ or _The Dove_....I suggest you complete your education regarding
young American sailors...

I agree. Nigel's a troll.
And an ignorant troll at that. I don't think he even lives in England. If he does then he's totally
inbred like most of the rest of them over there. Long live the Queen and her inbred drones....

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I agree. Nigel's a troll.
And an ignorant troll at that. I don't think he even lives in England. If he does then he's totally
inbred like most of the rest of them over there. Long live the Queen and her inbred drones....

Cheers,
Ellen

Did you ever notice how the Brits always complain about the U.S. until
something comes along that they really need are help for. Like oh, say WWI
and WWII. They are like that annoying little brother that crys and complains
but when they need you they don't hesitate to ask. I don't think Nigel is
really British, just a little boy that is looking for attention because his
mommy isn't home right now to make him some tea.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"scbafreak via BoatKB.com" u25927@uwe wrote in message

Did you ever notice how the Brits always complain about the U.S. until
something comes along that they really need are help for. Like oh, say

WWI
and WWII. They are like that annoying little brother that crys and

complains
but when they need you they don't hesitate to ask.

What a complete ignoramus you seem to be.
You are probably too young to remember what happened.
In WW2 we never asked for anything except 'the tools to do the job' and
these the USA provided. We paid for them with all our reserves of gold and
foreign currency and after that was gone USA came up with 'lease/lend'.
Britain has been paying back for that ever since and it was only last week
that it was proudly announced over here that finally we had paid off
everything we owed on that account, amounting, with interest, to about twice
the original figure.
USA came into WW2 because of Pearl Harbour.
And where did you get that idea that Brits always complain about USA. Most
Brits feel closer to USA than the EU.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ed,

Have you ever taken notice how when non-Americans put the "Let's knock
on the Americans" it all fun and games but when an American Knocks back,
it taken as a personal afront?

Stay loose Limey, we're only :"Funning Back."

I still remember; Over paid, over sexed and over here, with a smile.

You're right. We got into WW2 when the Japs attacked Pearl Harbor and we
sure fixed their Ass. We invaded Casa Blanca. Take that you slight-eyed
devils.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT