Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default stand four-square

Tony's as tough as Margret. He' got True Grit.

``It is our determination to stand four-square with you and the Iraqi
people in ensuring that your democracy is not destroyed,'' Blair said
at a joint press conference with al- Maliki. ``We will continue to
support you all the way, because it is important for Iraq, important
for the region, and important for the world.''

Not like Baker and his cut and run panel.

Joe

Needed: OMC square transom seal - 1966 version [email protected] General 2 July 12th 06 03:35 PM
Source For Square Buckets for Canoe Storage Needed pjbphd General 9 January 26th 06 01:41 PM
Source For Square Buckets for Canoe Storage Needed pjbphd Touring 9 January 26th 06 01:41 PM
Square riggers ability Joe ASA 9 March 17th 04 12:34 PM
Newbee: how are square yard brases handled on tall ships ? Jan Gelbrich Tall Ships 6 November 19th 03 07:58 PM