posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default stand four-square

Tony's as tough as Margret. He' got True Grit.

``It is our determination to stand four-square with you and the Iraqi
people in ensuring that your democracy is not destroyed,'' Blair said
at a joint press conference with al- Maliki. ``We will continue to
support you all the way, because it is important for Iraq, important
for the region, and important for the world.''

Not like Baker and his cut and run panel.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
Tony's as tough as Margret. He' got True Grit.

``It is our determination to stand four-square with you and the Iraqi
people in ensuring that your democracy is not destroyed,'' Blair said
at a joint press conference with al- Maliki. ``We will continue to
support you all the way, because it is important for Iraq, important
for the region, and important for the world.''

Not like Baker and his cut and run panel.

Joe

My prediction is that we've already lost Iraq, which will be demonstrated by
total civil war in the next month or so. The entire middle east is in chaos
because Bushco couldn't contain himself to the real terrorists in
Afganistan, which is also heading toward the abyss.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Capt. JG wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
Tony's as tough as Margret. He' got True Grit.

``It is our determination to stand four-square with you and the Iraqi
people in ensuring that your democracy is not destroyed,'' Blair said
at a joint press conference with al- Maliki. ``We will continue to
support you all the way, because it is important for Iraq, important
for the region, and important for the world.''

Not like Baker and his cut and run panel.

Joe

My prediction is that we've already lost Iraq,

lay off the LSD.

which will be demonstrated by
total civil war in the next month or so.

predicting the future now...do you use tarrot cards, or chicken bones?

The entire middle east is in chaos
because Bushco

Remember the iran hostages, USS Cole, Marine's in Lebanon, 1st WTC
attack, Saddam, ect.ect.ect.ect.ect.ect.ect.ect and now the middle east
in in Chaos.

couldn't contain himself to the real terrorists in
Afganistan, which is also heading toward the abyss.

War is fluid, but the goals and moral responsibility's remain.

The radical islamic terrorist have declared Jihad...get with it, we
have no choice but to win.

Joe

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
My prediction is that we've already lost Iraq,

lay off the LSD.

Bush is the one on acid if he thinks there's a military solution, which
apparently he does.

which will be demonstrated by
total civil war in the next month or so.

predicting the future now...do you use tarrot cards, or chicken bones?

Bushco did that and look what happened. I am at least admiting it's a
prediction.

The entire middle east is in chaos
because Bushco

Remember the iran hostages, USS Cole, Marine's in Lebanon, 1st WTC
attack, Saddam, ect.ect.ect.ect.ect.ect.ect.ect and now the middle east
in in Chaos.

Yeah, and we didn't have 3000 dead US soldiers, 20,000 miamed solders,
500000 dead innocent Iraqis, and it's getting worse by the day!

couldn't contain himself to the real terrorists in
Afganistan, which is also heading toward the abyss.

War is fluid, but the goals and moral responsibility's remain.

War is fluid... yeah, it's composed of blood.

The radical islamic terrorist have declared Jihad...get with it, we
have no choice but to win.

Radical islamic terrorists had nothing to do with Iraq until after we
invaded Iraq looking for WMDs that didn't exist.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Capt. JG wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
My prediction is that we've already lost Iraq,

lay off the LSD.

Bush is the one on acid if he thinks there's a military solution, which
apparently he does.

At least he not a cut and run coward, spitting in the face of the
solders who died trying to liberate the Iraqi people.

which will be demonstrated by
total civil war in the next month or so.

predicting the future now...do you use tarrot cards, or chicken bones?

Bushco did that and look what happened. I am at least admiting it's a
prediction.

I perdict democracy in iraq if we are predicting.

The entire middle east is in chaos
because Bushco

Remember the iran hostages, USS Cole, Marine's in Lebanon, 1st WTC
attack, Saddam, ect.ect.ect.ect.ect.ect.ect.ect and now the middle east
in in Chaos.

Yeah, and we didn't have 3000 dead US soldiers, 20,000 miamed solders,
500000 dead innocent Iraqis, and it's getting worse by the day!

No it's getting better. Less are getting killed every mo.

couldn't contain himself to the real terrorists in
Afganistan, which is also heading toward the abyss.

War is fluid, but the goals and moral responsibility's remain.

War is fluid... yeah, it's composed of blood.

Blood, honor, purpose, goals. Are you willing to spill blood in vain?

The radical islamic terrorist have declared Jihad...get with it, we
have no choice but to win.

Radical islamic terrorists had nothing to do with Iraq until after we
invaded Iraq looking for WMDs that didn't exist.

So if we are anywhere and terrorist come to fight us, then we should
cut and run.....is that what you are saying? You would rather have them
coming here and attacking?

The point is Jon...and you will never understand it seems, what we are
doing is right and just. We have to finish and win this fight or it's
going to get alot worse. You have your head in a liberal hole Jon wake
up..see what we are dealing with

This is possibly the scariest thing you will ever see.
Many clips from what is being broadcast in the middle east, so
much propaganda, and so much hatred. This isn't reality TV, this is
reality period! See it, and forward to everyone that you care about.

Full (41 minutes)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PWIK8YTZS8

or broken up - I'm pretty sure some was lost:

Part 1 Propaganda
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5422LKhSVTc

Part 2 Iran
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr6TVlfPYeI

Part 3 The Suicide Bomber / Children
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vCUC0Bneko

Part 4 Children / Interviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rpgs39EUEQ

Part 5 Interviews / Standing Up Against Extremism
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g9qHKGVnJg

Joe

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...

Capt. JG wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
My prediction is that we've already lost Iraq,

lay off the LSD.

Bush is the one on acid if he thinks there's a military solution, which
apparently he does.

At least he not a cut and run coward, spitting in the face of the
solders who died trying to liberate the Iraqi people.

So, it's ok to just do nothing. Obviously, both he and you have no regard
for human life, including those of our fine soldiers who should not be put
in harms way without a good reason. Got it.

which will be demonstrated by
total civil war in the next month or so.

predicting the future now...do you use tarrot cards, or chicken bones?

Bushco did that and look what happened. I am at least admiting it's a
prediction.

I perdict democracy in iraq if we are predicting.

I hope you're right. Not one expert either in the military or in gov't
thinks this is likely.

The entire middle east is in chaos
because Bushco

Remember the iran hostages, USS Cole, Marine's in Lebanon, 1st WTC
attack, Saddam, ect.ect.ect.ect.ect.ect.ect.ect and now the middle east
in in Chaos.

Yeah, and we didn't have 3000 dead US soldiers, 20,000 miamed solders,
500000 dead innocent Iraqis, and it's getting worse by the day!

No it's getting better. Less are getting killed every mo.

Huh? What planet did you get that fact from?

couldn't contain himself to the real terrorists in
Afganistan, which is also heading toward the abyss.

War is fluid, but the goals and moral responsibility's remain.

War is fluid... yeah, it's composed of blood.

Blood, honor, purpose, goals. Are you willing to spill blood in vain?

No! Apparently, you and Bushco are, because that's what they're doing.

The radical islamic terrorist have declared Jihad...get with it, we
have no choice but to win.

Radical islamic terrorists had nothing to do with Iraq until after we
invaded Iraq looking for WMDs that didn't exist.

So if we are anywhere and terrorist come to fight us, then we should
cut and run.....is that what you are saying? You would rather have them
coming here and attacking?

Where are you getting this? We created the situation in Iraq and we've
pretty much ignored them where they live... Afganistan and Pakistan.

The point is Jon...and you will never understand it seems, what we are
doing is right and just. We have to finish and win this fight or it's
going to get alot worse. You have your head in a liberal hole Jon wake
up..see what we are dealing with

We're doing nothing but making the bad situation worse. This has nothing to
do with right/wrong, except that we created the wrong by going to war under
the cloud of a lie and remaining with no defined or clearly stated purpose.

This is possibly the scariest thing you will ever see.
Many clips from what is being broadcast in the middle east, so
much propaganda, and so much hatred. This isn't reality TV, this is
reality period! See it, and forward to everyone that you care about.

You sure spend a lot of effort supporting Bushco. I guess you're among the
vast 17% who think everything is just fine.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Jon,

I wonder if your selective memory can recall the Iraq-Iran war, the
Kuwait invasion, the American hostages in Iran, the Russian-afghanistan
war, the Taliban, the Suez Canal War, Israeli- Palestine problem,
Lebanon-Israeli problem, Syria-Lebanese problem, India-Afghanistan
dispute.

The Middle East was is Chaos. I would say the Mid-East life style has
been a true Chaos History long before Our involvement, all before George
2nd. Even before George 1st.

The USS Cole was a Clinton problem, Hostages a Jimmy Carter problem,
Suez war Eisenhower, Israeli-Palestine problem UN, Truman problem

I'm not a Bush backer but I'll not blame the Middle East Chaos on him.
In fact it may be better. Not for us maybe but in general terms better.
We've done away with the two no fly zones, tank truck smuggling of fuel
oil, even a Demo. Gov.;for what it's worth, better than the Dictatorship
that caused 3 Mid-East wars. Syria is out of Lebanon

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
[...]

So, we made it better or worse by invading Iraq? You tell me. Our
credibility is zero, when at one point we were seen as a somewhat honest
broker.

If you disagree with me, there's no need to attempt, feebly, to insult me.
It seems to me that you're memory is pretty selective too.

None of the items you site has ANYTHING to do with our immoral and
unwarranted invasion of Iraq. Bush LIED to the American people, and now our
troops and innocent Iraqis are paying the price.

Bush made the situation far, far worse. We've done away with nothing.
Missions are being flown every day, instead of smuggling oil, they're
smuggling terrorists across the border, and the "democracy" we created is
unwilling or unable (according to Bushco's own memo) to deal with the racial
violence. We had contained Saddam, and he would have fallen shortly. In
fact, if Bush Sr. had lived up to his word, Saddam probably would have been
gone already, and the Shiias who now hate us would have liked us for helping
them.

Syria is out of Lebanon and Hamas (their proxy) is creating a civil war
there.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
Tony's as tough as Margret. He' got True Grit.

``It is our determination to stand four-square with you and the Iraqi
people in ensuring that your democracy is not destroyed,'' Blair said
at a joint press conference with al- Maliki. ``We will continue to
support you all the way, because it is important for Iraq, important
for the region, and important for the world.''

Not like Baker and his cut and run panel.

Joe

The British have hundreds of years of history and experience standing 4
square in foriegn lands. They even sent great armies and navies to keep the
population from rebelling. Many of the occupations came at great cost to the
British. Sometimes they even lost and got booted out, like when the
Americans stood up to them 230 years ago. Remember it was important for "the
region" and "the world" that the British fight the colonies! It was for our
own good!

Why are the British in Iraq again anyway? They got routed the last time they
were there.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message

[...]

We were in the same boat during WWII with the invasion of Japan. Nukes
solved that problem.

Needed: OMC square transom seal - 1966 version [email protected] General 2 July 12th 06 03:35 PM
Source For Square Buckets for Canoe Storage Needed pjbphd General 9 January 26th 06 01:41 PM
Source For Square Buckets for Canoe Storage Needed pjbphd Touring 9 January 26th 06 01:41 PM
Square riggers ability Joe ASA 9 March 17th 04 12:34 PM
Newbee: how are square yard brases handled on tall ships ? Jan Gelbrich Tall Ships 6 November 19th 03 07:58 PM