Default Needed: OMC square transom seal - 1966 version

I need a new transom seal for a 1966 OMC I/O.

It's the square version, with sharp square corners (not the rounded-corner
version), and it measures approx 18.25" high by 17.5" wide.

Anyone have any suggestions as to who sells these, anymore?

Thanks for any help....

(note reply email address is spam resistant - remove the KNOTs)

Give these guys a try:

http://www.parmamarine.com/parts.html

Thanks Jim, they don't have one either. They thought they might try their
'vintage parts supplier' in Seattle for me, but that I should expect to pay triple the
list price, or $450 - yikes!.

In the meantime, I found one through a guy in Portland, OR which will only
cost me @ $220 plus shipping... Oh dear, is a 'vintage' boat worth it? We'll see.

Thanks again.

On Sun, 9 July 2006 17:56:24 -0400 in Message-ID JimH
wrote:

Give these guys a try:

http://www.parmamarine.com/parts.html

Source For Square Buckets for Canoe Storage Needed pjbphd General 9 January 26th 06 01:41 PM
plug on boat & rot? Chris General 30 July 27th 05 12:36 PM
plug on boat & rot? Chris Boat Building 28 July 27th 05 12:36 PM
backing plates sel1 General 28 December 14th 04 08:10 AM
transom repair K. Smith General 0 August 7th 04 02:01 AM