posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Does admiting that you lied

OzOne wrote:
Repeatedly......make it better?
http://tinyurl.com/hx2w8

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Did you know the CIA due to the direct work they did, kept the tallest
building in LosAngles from getting attacked 911 style?

Do you think anyone should give a **** bout this group of murdering
jihad physcos?

I do not think they deserve any trials. They are terrorist that no
country claims or wants therefore they are not accorded any the rights
set forth at the geneva convention for POW's.

It's like capturing pirates in the middle of the ocean, the only law
that applys is between the combatants.... It's up to the captor to
decide what to do with such scum....I'd make em talk then i'd make most
of em walk the plank, or give them a death equal to the deaths of the
people they murdered or helped murder.

If your going to be a terrorist and be involved in mass murder of
citizens then you best understand you have no protective rights at all.

If it means protecting the lives of Americans(or any civilized person
on earth) from murdering head chopping frenzied ****bags fanatics I'd
lie like a rug.

Joe