posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default What a Night for Sailboat Racing!

Bellingham Weather at 18:00 O'Clock

Temperature 62 degrees
Wind Wsw at Force 3 to low Force 4

Light air boats will have their way with the fleet tonight.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Thom Stewart wrote:
Bellingham Weather at 18:00 O'Clock

Temperature 62 degrees
Wind Wsw at Force 3 to low Force 4

Light air boats will have their way with the fleet tonight.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

Same here ol Thom..2-3 kts wind then nothing...I did not go out,
watched 4 boats being towed in after the sun set. Looks like only 6-7
boats showed up.

Temp 93, sun blazing.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK DSK is offline

Thom Stewart wrote:

Bellingham Weather at 18:00 O'Clock

Temperature 62 degrees
Wind Wsw at Force 3 to low Force 4

Light air boats will have their way with the fleet tonight.

???
12 knots is not what most racing sailors call "light air." A
real light-air machine will be thinking about reefing about
then.

Joe wrote:
Same here ol Thom..2-3 kts wind then nothing...I did not go out,

You are wise. There is little fun to be had sailing in drifters.

watched 4 boats being towed in after the sun set. Looks like only 6-7
boats showed up.

Temp 93, sun blazing.

This morning it was 67 in our back yard (nice cool forest)
but it should get decently warm during the day. The weather
here just does this to tease all the Yankee come-heres.

DSK

recomendations for night vision binoculars? Wayne.B Cruising 0 July 24th 06 11:42 AM
Best night for the Willie T? Glenn Ashmore Cruising 0 April 5th 04 11:01 PM
A Night to Remember Bobsprit ASA 9 December 8th 03 11:25 PM
NIght Vision Test Bobsprit ASA 14 November 25th 03 07:29 PM
Good Night, Loco Bobsprit ASA 10 July 3rd 03 01:04 PM