posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default The Best Cockpit, not a 35.5 MG midget

Rob's better cockpit is like the cockpit in a MG midget. Ragtop, small,
wet, hot, cold, horrid, miserable, and dangerious.

A real cockpit will keep you cool and dry, offer the Capt'n a place to
work in comfort even if you are motorsailing at 9 kts out of the eye of
a wicked storm with a full set of sails.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...63212926yfjeXR

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Joe wrote:
Rob's better cockpit is like the cockpit in a MG midget. Ragtop, small,
wet, hot, cold, horrid, miserable, and dangerious.

A real cockpit will keep you cool and dry, offer the Capt'n a place to
work in comfort even if you are motorsailing at 9 kts out of the eye of
a wicked storm with a full set of sails.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...63212926yfjeXR

Joe

Joe, that's a good troll, but c'mon!!! Take better pics than that and
we'll all have more fun. If you don't have the pic to support the
troll, then wait a while until you can get one. My best trolls are
supported by reasonable pics.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Joe wrote:
Rob's better cockpit is like the cockpit in a MG midget. Ragtop, small,
wet, hot, cold, horrid, miserable, and dangerious.

A real cockpit will keep you cool and dry, offer the Capt'n a place to
work in comfort even if you are motorsailing at 9 kts out of the eye of
a wicked storm with a full set of sails.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...63212926yfjeXR

Joe

Opps not rotated
Try this one
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...63212926AtNrvq

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK DSK is offline

Default not a 35.5 MG midget

Joe wrote:
Opps not rotated
Try this one
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...63212926AtNrvq

Hey Joe, what about the next pic? Is that the start of a race?

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Capt. Rob wrote:
Joe wrote:
Rob's better cockpit is like the cockpit in a MG midget. Ragtop, small,
wet, hot, cold, horrid, miserable, and dangerious.

A real cockpit will keep you cool and dry, offer the Capt'n a place to
work in comfort even if you are motorsailing at 9 kts out of the eye of
a wicked storm with a full set of sails.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...63212926yfjeXR

Joe

Joe, that's a good troll, but c'mon!!! Take better pics than that and
we'll all have more fun. If you don't have the pic to support the
troll, then wait a while until you can get one. My best trolls are
supported by reasonable pics.

RB
35s5
NY

Pleeeze Bob. I did not take the photo. But you can see it is storming,
my hand is on the throttle, And I'm turning upwind. Clearly running out
of a vicious storm. All in the cool AC comfort of a real cockpit that
even Navy fighter pilots envy.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Joe wrote:
Capt. Rob wrote:
Joe wrote:
[...]

Oh and BTW we fished all the way thru the storm, Hooked up with a nice
King Mackerel, as you can see in our wake, we outran the storm. No one
was skeered either.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...63212926gtlLgt

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Charlie Morgan wrote:
On 8 Aug 2006 09:45:36 -0700, "Joe" wrote:

DSK wrote:
Joe wrote:
Opps not rotated
Try this one
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...63212926AtNrvq

Hey Joe, what about the next pic? Is that the start of a race?

DSK

Yelp, that was last Oct's Harvest Moon Regetta. The start is offshore
Galveston.

Joe

Question regarding your boat's paint scheme... Was it ever owned by a
circus?

OK BB, I took you ootta the plonk box because you are rude in a plesent
way now..sortta.

The hull was first Black, then white, then blue and now red with
yellow trim & white cabins.

It's is not a proper white clorox bottle production clone by any means.

Kids surley think it's like going to a circus, as they all smile when
they see her.
Marine's salute her thinking I'm using grunt colors, and everyone in
the oilfileld thinks it's a Shell Oil boat. The fact is Red & Yellow
are the most visiable colors at sea, I found a pleasent way to
incorporate safety with style. Something lubbers can not even
understand. Also the wings are good luck, they go way back in marine
lore.

Joe

CWM

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com..
..

Joe wrote:
Rob's better cockpit is like the cockpit in a MG midget.

Ragtop, small,
wet, hot, cold, horrid, miserable, and dangerious.

A real cockpit will keep you cool and dry, offer the

Capt'n a place to
work in comfort even if you are motorsailing at 9 kts

out of the eye of
a wicked storm with a full set of sails.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...29638130200632
12926yfjeXR

Sailing downhill?

Opps not rotated
Try this one

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...26919929900632
12926AtNrvq

nice shirt !

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Scotty wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com..
.

Joe wrote:
Rob's better cockpit is like the cockpit in a MG midget.

Ragtop, small,
wet, hot, cold, horrid, miserable, and dangerious.

A real cockpit will keep you cool and dry, offer the

Capt'n a place to
work in comfort even if you are motorsailing at 9 kts

out of the eye of
a wicked storm with a full set of sails.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...29638130200632
12926yfjeXR

Sailing downhill?

Opps not rotated
Try this one

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...26919929900632
12926AtNrvq

nice shirt !

Thanks, It was Wild shirt week and I won. Notice the compass rose
angle?
The rail was in the water and we were cooking at 9 plus knots.

Joe

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

oops

The Better Cockpit Capt. Rob ASA 51 August 9th 06 01:37 AM
cleaning out cockpit drains?? Chris Cruising 9 May 8th 05 05:34 PM
Speaking of cockpit drains JG Cruising 5 May 7th 05 01:35 AM
Need foam fiberglas cockpit comments NT Boat Building 1 March 24th 04 07:54 AM
( OT ) Bush booted from cockpit? Jim General 12 March 16th 04 07:47 PM