Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default The Passing of a Friend

It is with great sadness that I must report the passing of Davis I.
Rawal, a war hero, shipmate, good friend and beloved father-in-law.

Normally I wouldn't burden the group with a personal matter of this
nature, but I had in the past mentioned some of Dave's exploits while
serving in the Merchant Marine in WWII, and some of the folks here
seemed to appreciate them.

As it turns out, Dave started to write down some of his stories and I
was able to recover them from his computer. Here they are, with just
a bit of editing:

http://www.sv-loki.com/Davis/davis.html

Dealer friend recommends: don't buy extended warranty Don White General 1 May 5th 06 05:13 AM
Halifax Goes Dry basskisser General 40 April 8th 05 04:39 PM
Nice boat........ [email protected] General 67 April 5th 05 09:58 PM
Near Deaths on the Lower Gauley Celia Oblinger General 47 August 20th 04 11:56 PM
Near Deaths on the Lower Gauley Celia Oblinger Whitewater 8 August 18th 04 04:43 AM