posted to alt.sailing.asa
jlrogers±³© jlrogers±³© is offline

Default The Passing of a Friend

What the hell, Thom, we're both on the cusp of life's greatest adventure.

--
jlrogers±³©
"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Thanks Jeff;

Very sorry to hear of your Father-in-Law passing away.

I got "Champions of the South Pacific" from Doug and enjoyed it very
much. Looking forward to what ever you've posted.

Passed "Champions----" on to another WW2 merchant marine. All of us WW2
Vets are walking that "Between World of Humanity and Spirituality"
There aren't many of us left. Their are three of us that have lunch
together every Thurs. Thom, Dick and Harry. We've lasted ten years but
you can see our aging now, week to week.

Thanks Again!
Ol Thom

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage