posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jeff Jeff is offline

Default The Passing of a Friend

It is with great sadness that I must report the passing of Davis I.
Rawal, a war hero, shipmate, good friend and beloved father-in-law.

Normally I wouldn't burden the group with a personal matter of this
nature, but I had in the past mentioned some of Dave's exploits while
serving in the Merchant Marine in WWII, and some of the folks here
seemed to appreciate them.

As it turns out, Dave started to write down some of his stories and I
was able to recover them from his computer. Here they are, with just
a bit of editing:

http://www.sv-loki.com/Davis/davis.html