posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Doug Takes Beating # 16551-A

Poor Doug!!! Here's the boat he says doesn't exist!!! 1983, HULL 79.
Extreme.

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/j29.jpg

Her current owner modified her with a bulb as he only daysails her with
family and wanted a fast, but more stable design. I'll have more info
on the mod shortly and if Doug has any balls he'll e-mail me and ask to
contact the owner for more info

Doug, please e-mail me for the paypal email so you can pay off your 100
dollar debt. You lose again, bub.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK DSK is offline

Capt. Rob wrote:
Poor Doug!!! Here's the boat he says doesn't exist!!! 1983, HULL 79.
Extreme.

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/j29.jpg

Very good Bubbles.

The keel bulb shows very clearly.

Doug, please e-mail me for the paypal email so you can pay off your 100
dollar debt. You lose again, bub.

I guess so... now all you have to do is

1- show the boat's keel
2- quote the post where I made this bet

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Doug, please e-mail me for the paypal email so you can pay off your 100
dollar debt. You lose again, bub.

I guess so... now all you have to do is

1- show the boat's keel

Doug, you are now even more pathetic than poor Sloco after he claimed
C&C didn't use R&P Steering!
Congrats.
Oh, and I offered to put you in contact with the owner. Like I said,
you don't want to know when you're wrong...which is quite often.
And this proves it!
Sorry, Doug. As always I back up what I say. You asked for boat and
hull # and you got it!You are just all hot air. When he hauls out I'll
get a shot for you of the keel. Care to wager on THAT, or are you too
much of a loser and a coward across the board?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! King of Keels is actually a Queen! I knew it!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK DSK is offline

... now all you have to do is

1- show the boat's keel

Capt. Rob wrote:
Oh, and I offered to put you in contact with the owner.

You know my email address, go ahead and put me in touch with
him.

If you won't grasp this slight tendril of reality, then ask
the owner if he was at any of the Eastern Seabord regionals
in the late 1990s.

... Like I said,
you don't want to know when you're wrong...which is quite often.
And this proves it!

Proves what?

You showed a picture of a J-29. Congrats.

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Doug,

He sure does back up what he says;
Just note the Schackles and Timbles on those mooring lines. He told the
whole ASA Group about them (G)

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Thom Stewart wrote:
Doug,

He sure does back up what he says;
Just note the Schackles and Timbles on those mooring lines. He told the
whole ASA Group about them (G)

In fact, look at the aft line with the snubber...you can see the
thimble. He just got in last week and is getting new lines anyway from
us.
Thom, Doug asked for boat name and hull # and I gave it to him along
with a pic of the boat. Now he wants me to baggie my digital and shoot
the keel? I'll wait until October when she's hauled.

Either way, he's been exposed yet again.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Exposed as what Bob?
Someone who doubts many of the things yousay.....

He's an ass about his "doubts" each time and each time he's proven
wrong. He asked for hull# and name, he got it and with a pic! So then,
looking like a dried out scum bag, he says "well, I can't see the
keel." This all arose out of the fact that I was able to demonstrate
some knowledge about my keel. It's bad enough for poor Doug that I have
a sailboat, worse that I know how it works. Doug is Jealous. He can't
attack what I sail...because he sails nothing. He can't attack
me...because he doesn't know me. So what's left? Doug hopes that folks
with sailboats are somehow less competent that he is. That "idea"
affords him some lame comfort. Sounds like a reach, Ozzy? Think about
my goofy trolls...and Doug's angry little tirades. The guy has a bug up
his ass. I think even Thom got a bit miffed at Doug's assumption that
he's got more answers, but then maybe Thom is too easy going to ever
get miffed! Doug clearly doesn't like it when you know as much or more
than he does.
Doug is just a powerboating chump who's wife shot holes in his sailing
hopes and sent them to the bottom. He can't stand that I have a nice
little sailboat and he's powering around wondering if his next boat
will be a Sea Ray. I know Doug's type well, Ozzy...and that's why I'll
expose him again and again.

Yep, I'm nuts!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Yep, I'm nuts!

Hey, no argument there :-)

Oh, c'mon....how about just a "little" argument!?

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

OK, Your boat needs a deeper keel.

Why.....!!! You dirty rat!!!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Because you won't be able to hit that rock again with your stubby one.

Oh yes I will!!! Draft heeled on the wing is plenty to slam that rock
and I'll prove it!

RB
35s5
NY

Doug is an Idiot Capt. Rob ASA 1 October 26th 05 10:44 PM
Kerry takes illegal funds Horvath ASA 13 September 23rd 04 01:59 PM
2 questions for Doug. MC ASA 36 February 2nd 04 02:36 PM
Billy Jane Takes a Beating! Bobsprit ASA 1 September 9th 03 01:27 PM
takes forever to plane Capt. Frank Hopkins General 0 August 21st 03 03:05 AM