Horvath

Default Kerry takes illegal funds

Kerry Takes Illegal Cash from Kids, Koreans

September 21, 2004

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Just got a note here from Michelle Malkin. This is funny. Kerry
was on Regis and what's her name, Kelly Lee today, on their syndicated
show, and she noted the following tidbit according to the Associated
Press:

"Kerry campaign donors come in all sizes. Kerry told Philbin and Ripa
[Lee] that a woman in New York gave him $385 that her eight-year-old
son had raised, selling homemade campaign buttons, and a six-year-old
in Philadelphia handed over a plastic container with $685 he had
earned selling homemade campaign bracelets."

But according to the AP article, the McCain-Feingold campaign finance
law which Kerry was a co-sponsor of makes it illegal for anyone under
17 to make political contributions! (laughing) So Kerry has
criminalized a couple of kids out there (laughing) according to the
new McCain-Feingold law! Is this just not classic? No, folks, it's not
a big deal. It's just typical of the Kerry campaign. Criminalize a
couple of kids!

It takes me back to the old days of the early 90s when these grade
school teachers in the third grade were making their kids do bake
sales to reduce the national debt -- not the deficit, the national
debt -- and these kids, I remember there was a place in Nebraska or
Kansas, I forget which, and the third grade teacher not only did the
kids get -- what happens, the mothers baked the goods, the mothers do
all the work, the third graders take the stuff to the bake sale, stand
out there and sell it, and I think this bake sale, if I remember
right, they raised how much, $24.95 and they sent the money personally
to Bill Clinton to retire the national debt. Clinton kept the money!
(Laughing.) He kept it. He sent them a note back saying (summarizing),
"This is a great example of what democracy is all about: citizens
paying more than they have to even after we've confiscated all their
taxes, you kids going out there and working for the government. This
is exactly what Hillary and I mean when we talk about changing and
putting people first." (Laughing) He kept the money and sent it -- the
right thing, of course, to have done was to send it back and say,
"What you kids doing this is a wonderful thought but this is not how
we're going to reduce the national debt," and at this rate it would
take you 1,439 years of bake sales every day raising $24 to make even
a small dent in the national debt, but, of course, that's not what
Clinton did.

All right, now. We have... (Laughs) Criminalizing a couple of kids! I
would love to see somebody pursue this just for the fun of it. Not
pursue the kids but whoever conned them into doing this, or make Kerry
give the money back. What, $685 and a little over a thousand bucks,
make him give the money back. Put it into some scholarship fund for
the kids, either that or the high school condom fund, whichever is
still active out there.

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Horvath wrote:
Kerry Takes Illegal Cash from Kids, Koreans

September 21, 2004

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: I believe in family values. I also believe in the sanctity of
marriage; therefore, I divorced my third in June, and I'm getting
married again soon. This time, I'm marrying a left-winger, either for
a thrill or because my drug addition got boring.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

John Cairns

"Horvath" wrote in message
Kerry Takes Illegal Cash from Kids, Koreans

September 21, 2004

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Just got a note here from Michelle Malkin.

I try not to get my news or opinions from:

A. Scientologists
B. Drug Addicts

John Cairns

Joe

Horvath wrote in message . ..
Kerry Takes Illegal Cash from Kids,

Child Labor

That Kerry fellow is desperate.

I hear he's going to see Dr. Phil

Joe
Vito

"Horvath" wrote
BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Just got a note here from Michelle Malkin. ....

"Kerry campaign donors come in all sizes. Kerry told Philbin and Ripa
[Lee] that a woman in New York gave him $385 that her eight-year-old
son had raised, selling homemade campaign buttons, and a six-year-old
in Philadelphia handed over a plastic container with $685 he had
earned selling homemade campaign bracelets."

But according to the AP article, the McCain-Feingold campaign finance
law which Kerry was a co-sponsor of makes it illegal for anyone under
17 to make political contributions! (laughing) So Kerry has
criminalized a couple of kids out there (laughing) according to the
new McCain-Feingold law! Is this just not classic? No, folks, it's not
a big deal. It's just typical of the Kerry campaign. Criminalize a
couple of kids!

Sorry Rush (and Horvath) but nothing illegal happened. The kids collected
these monies from contributors who were *given* the buttons and bracelets in
return for *their* contribution to Kerry. That's the law - as explained to
me when I ran campaign tables for various GOP candidates. Otherwise, the
kids would have had to get pedelars licenses and collected sales tax. I'd
think every fool in the US knew this but apparently not.

DSK

Vito wrote:
Sorry Rush (and Horvath) but nothing illegal happened.

WTF is wrong with you?

If Rush says it, then it's correct. You wanna get sent to a
"re-education" camp?

DSK

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
DSK wrote:
Vito wrote:
Sorry Rush (and Horvath) but nothing illegal happened.

WTF is wrong with you?

If Rush says it, then it's correct. You wanna get sent to a
"re-education" camp?

DSK

It'd probably be ok, as long as we get to do the drugs.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Horvath

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 09:35:09 -0400, "Vito" wrote
this crap:

But according to the AP article, the McCain-Feingold campaign finance
law which Kerry was a co-sponsor of makes it illegal for anyone under
17 to make political contributions! (laughing) So Kerry has
criminalized a couple of kids out there (laughing) according to the
new McCain-Feingold law! Is this just not classic? No, folks, it's not
a big deal. It's just typical of the Kerry campaign. Criminalize a
couple of kids!

Sorry Rush (and Horvath) but nothing illegal happened. The kids collected
these monies from contributors who were *given* the buttons and bracelets in
return for *their* contribution to Kerry. That's the law - as explained to
me when I ran campaign tables for various GOP candidates. Otherwise, the
kids would have had to get pedelars licenses and collected sales tax. I'd
think every fool in the US knew this but apparently not.

Were the "contributors" told that they were giving to a campaign, or
were they just buying the stuff thinking the money was going to the
kids?

You should realize that there is a BIG difference.