posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Doug Takes Beating # 16551-A

Doug, please e-mail me for the paypal email so you can pay off your 100
dollar debt. You lose again, bub.

I guess so... now all you have to do is

1- show the boat's keel

Doug, you are now even more pathetic than poor Sloco after he claimed
C&C didn't use R&P Steering!
Congrats.
Oh, and I offered to put you in contact with the owner. Like I said,
you don't want to know when you're wrong...which is quite often.
And this proves it!
Sorry, Doug. As always I back up what I say. You asked for boat and
hull # and you got it!You are just all hot air. When he hauls out I'll
get a shot for you of the keel. Care to wager on THAT, or are you too
much of a loser and a coward across the board?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! King of Keels is actually a Queen! I knew it!

RB
35s5
NY