posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Doug Takes Beating # 16551-A

Exposed as what Bob?
Someone who doubts many of the things yousay.....

He's an ass about his "doubts" each time and each time he's proven
wrong. He asked for hull# and name, he got it and with a pic! So then,
looking like a dried out scum bag, he says "well, I can't see the
keel." This all arose out of the fact that I was able to demonstrate
some knowledge about my keel. It's bad enough for poor Doug that I have
a sailboat, worse that I know how it works. Doug is Jealous. He can't
attack what I sail...because he sails nothing. He can't attack
me...because he doesn't know me. So what's left? Doug hopes that folks
with sailboats are somehow less competent that he is. That "idea"
affords him some lame comfort. Sounds like a reach, Ozzy? Think about
my goofy trolls...and Doug's angry little tirades. The guy has a bug up
his ass. I think even Thom got a bit miffed at Doug's assumption that
he's got more answers, but then maybe Thom is too easy going to ever
get miffed! Doug clearly doesn't like it when you know as much or more
than he does.
Doug is just a powerboating chump who's wife shot holes in his sailing
hopes and sent them to the bottom. He can't stand that I have a nice
little sailboat and he's powering around wondering if his next boat
will be a Sea Ray. I know Doug's type well, Ozzy...and that's why I'll
expose him again and again.

Yep, I'm nuts!

RB
35s5