posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Good Lord, Bob C!!!!

The new 2006 Kia Sedona is now the HIGHEST SCORRING car of ANY type in
the consumer reviews on Edmunds! It has hit 9.7 out of 10!!!! Compare
that to the old Sedona (made only by Kia) or the newest Sienna!

Now I own the fastest car here...and the best family mini-van...and the
nicest, fastest boat!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
just me

I don't think so.....pink slips???

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/...ge/looseal.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/...ge/engine5.jpg

--

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
The new 2006 Kia Sedona is now the HIGHEST SCORRING car of ANY type in
the consumer reviews on Edmunds! It has hit 9.7 out of 10!!!! Compare
that to the old Sedona (made only by Kia) or the newest Sienna!

Now I own the fastest car here...and the best family mini-van...and the
nicest, fastest boat!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

It's a quicker, better handling car than the Sooby with a far stronger
driveline and we get a full 5 year warranty on the whole vehicle with
a 10 year warranty on the driveline ... and 5 years roadside assist.

We just opened up the exhaust on the STI and added a CF D clutch. Took
her to Roosevelt and managed 0-60 in 4.39. My friend has the same car
and stage 2 exhaust and got 4.3 flat. So far as the handling goes I
prefer the Evo, but a few bucks will bring the STI to the same level or
better. It's all road tuning and the STI is. The only problem here is
that the Evo is already having QC problems and Mitsubishi is way down
the ladder from Subaru for quality overall. No way I'd buy a Mitsu in
the USA for that reason. I hope they build them better there. As you
may know Subaru has been on the heals of Toyota for reliability here.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Martin Baxter

"Capt. Rob" wrote:

Now I own the fastest car here...and the best family mini-van...and the
nicest, fastest boat!

Wow! All that and modest too!

Cheers
Marty
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

just me wrote:
I don't think so.....pink slips???

Bwahahahahaa.. That Shut Up the rice burners..

Nice Hot Rod

Joe

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/...ge/looseal.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/...ge/engine5.jpg

--

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
The new 2006 Kia Sedona is now the HIGHEST SCORRING car of ANY type in
the consumer reviews on Edmunds! It has hit 9.7 out of 10!!!! Compare
that to the old Sedona (made only by Kia) or the newest Sienna!

Now I own the fastest car here...and the best family mini-van...and the
nicest, fastest boat!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

I don't think so.....pink slips???

Bwahahahahaa.. That Shut Up the rice burners..

Yeah, Joe. I'm sure that poor go cart can handle a STI or Evo on a
track. You sure know your cars!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Capt. Rob wrote:
I don't think so.....pink slips???

Bwahahahahaa.. That Shut Up the rice burners..

Yeah, Joe. I'm sure that poor go cart can handle a STI or Evo on a
track. You sure know your cars!

RB
35s5
NY

In a 1/4 mi. I bet it would lay waste to your jap slap. Put up your
pick slip bubbles, that was a challenge if I ever saw one.

Thats your problem bubbles, always bending everything to fit your
little fantasy dream world.

You're so thick you even think your friends 35s5 could keep up with
redcloud in any weather. In a good blow your friends 35s5's sails would
be dragging the water...the crew would be screaming in horror... and
RedCloud would just be streaching her legs and still standing tall.

Sure around bouys in a flat sewer lake... with lack luster breezes..
that 35s5 with it's thin plastic toy hull will preform better. So would
a Sunfish..

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

In a 1/4 mi. I bet it would lay waste to your jap slap.

You mean a drag race, Joe? Yep...lots of straight-line rockets out
there. But we're talking CARS here, Joe. Cars that can handle TURNS and
even bad roads. My STI or Ozzy's Evo would lay waste to anything owned
here. And our cars can be used every day with no problems. That poor
thing in the pic is as sad as any Harley vs. a serious road bike. And
of course you're reduced to betting with someone elses wheels! At least
I'm man enough to actually own and drive a fast car!

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! CRABLAM!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

You're so thick you even think your friends 35s5 could keep up with
redcloud in any weather. In a good blow your friends 35s5's sails would

be dragging the water...the crew would be screaming in horror... and
RedCloud would just be streaching her legs and still standing tall.

I imagine you may actually believe the stuff you write here, even
though it's a complete display of both cowardice and ignorance on all
fronts.
There's no doubt at all as to why you own a powersailor instead of a
real sailboat, Joe. No doubt at all. At my marina we have liveaboards,
3 in fact. They actually cruise, unlike you. But they chose boats for a
sailor who loves to sail rather than motor....a Sweden 39, a Vindo 40
and a Bristol 35.5. I do know one person sailing a 67 foot powersailor.
He owns the land my club rests on. He's near 70 with joint problems and
that's the only reason he made the compromise not to own a real
sailboat. Your excuse?
You own a tub, slow and pathetic. Built for someone who needs 200HP
rather than a proper set of foils. Does anyone else here own such a
boat? Nope, Just Doug!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Capt. Rob wrote:
In a 1/4 mi. I bet it would lay waste to your jap slap.

At least
I'm man enough to actually own and drive a fast car!

Insecure boys like you and Ozzy need fast cars to impress others.

And BTW real men do not drive cars, they drive trucks.

http://www.macsautoparts.com/photos/35_65econ.jpg

No AC, 70hp, 3 speed granny gears, no radio.

You fat sissies in your jap crap would be laughed outta Texas.

Joe

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! CRABLAM!

RB
35s5
NY

Good Lord! Is little Thom in Danger? Joe ASA 1 April 16th 06 11:43 AM
The Trolling Stops HERE Capt. Rob ASA 30 October 27th 05 09:11 PM
Who would be upset at a cartoon of Thor? Doug Freyburger ASA 0 October 19th 05 10:21 PM
bertie the bunyip versus bob wald Limey ASA 0 October 13th 05 04:26 PM