posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Good Lord, Bob C!!!!

In a 1/4 mi. I bet it would lay waste to your jap slap.

You mean a drag race, Joe? Yep...lots of straight-line rockets out
there. But we're talking CARS here, Joe. Cars that can handle TURNS and
even bad roads. My STI or Ozzy's Evo would lay waste to anything owned
here. And our cars can be used every day with no problems. That poor
thing in the pic is as sad as any Harley vs. a serious road bike. And
of course you're reduced to betting with someone elses wheels! At least
I'm man enough to actually own and drive a fast car!

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! CRABLAM!

RB
35s5
NY