posted to alt.sailing.asa
Martin Baxter

Default Good Lord, Bob C!!!!

"Capt. Rob" wrote:

At my marina we have liveaboards,
3 in fact.

Would that be "City Island Marina, 565 City Island Ave, Bronx, NY
718-885-9090"?

Cheers
Marty
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Scumbalino

Joe wrote:

And BTW real men do not drive cars, they drive trucks.

http://www.macsautoparts.com/photos/35_65econ.jpg

That's not a truck, that's a van with half the bodywork missing from the
back. The thing Scotty drives is a truck.

You fat sissies in your jap crap would be laughed outta Texas.

By Good Ole Boys driving biscuit tin 'trucks'??

--
Capt Scumbalino

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Scumbalino

Joe wrote:

In a 1/4 mi. I bet it would lay waste to your jap slap.

So what? Any idiot can put too much power in a chassis that can't get round
a corner at anything more than walking pace.

You're so thick you even think your friends 35s5 could keep up with
redcloud in any weather. In a good blow your friends 35s5's sails
would be dragging the water...the crew would be screaming in
horror... and RedCloud would just be streaching her legs and still
standing tall.

Sure around bouys in a flat sewer lake... with lack luster breezes..
that 35s5 with it's thin plastic toy hull will preform better. So
would a Sunfish..

So, you admit that your boat is crap in light air...

--
Capt Scumbalino

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Capt. Scumbalino wrote:
Joe wrote:

In a 1/4 mi. I bet it would lay waste to your jap slap.

So what? Any idiot can put too much power in a chassis that can't get round
a corner at anything more than walking pace.

You're so thick you even think your friends 35s5 could keep up with
redcloud in any weather. In a good blow your friends 35s5's sails
would be dragging the water...the crew would be screaming in
horror... and RedCloud would just be streaching her legs and still
standing tall.

Sure around bouys in a flat sewer lake... with lack luster breezes..
that 35s5 with it's thin plastic toy hull will preform better. So
would a Sunfish..

So, you admit that your boat is crap in light air...

No, I can go 9 kts in light air with ease.

Joe

--
Capt Scumbalino

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Scumbalino

Joe wrote:

So, you admit that your boat is crap in light air...

No, I can go 9 kts in light air with ease.

And how fast with the engine off?

--
Capt Scumbalino

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

No, I can go 9 kts in light air with ease.

Vroom!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Martin Baxter

"Capt. Scumbalino" wrote:

Joe wrote:

In a 1/4 mi. I bet it would lay waste to your jap slap.

So what? Any idiot can put too much power in a chassis that can't get round
a corner at anything more than walking pace.

Would you say that to Melanie Troxel and her team? (0-60mph in less than
0.8sec.)

Cheers
Marty
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Pretty amazing that anyone can get it wrong at this point.

Minneford Marina, both south and north. The Liveaboards are on the
south side. The North side also hosts Sailtime Inc. and several charter
boats. The entire complex is broken down into 5 elements:

1) Brokerage
2) Service and launch operation
3) South Side condo slips
4) North Side condo slips
5) Slip and marina management

We are at 150 City Island Ave. If you ever need a transient spot I can
get you half price.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Martin Baxter

"Capt. Rob" wrote:

Pretty amazing that anyone can get it wrong at this point.

Minneford Marina, both south and north. The Liveaboards are on the
south side. The North side also hosts Sailtime Inc. and several charter
boats. The entire complex is broken down into 5 elements:

1) Brokerage
2) Service and launch operation
3) South Side condo slips
4) North Side condo slips
5) Slip and marina management

We are at 150 City Island Ave. If you ever need a transient spot I can
get you half price.

Do they haul in the winter or do they have bubblers, the liveaboards
that is?

Cheers
Marty
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Insecure boys like you and Ozzy need fast cars to impress others.

Actually, Joe...I know no one in the real world who's "impressed" by my
STI. It's just a fun fast car that I like. The fact that I can so
easily beat you over the head with it is just a frill I missed in the
brochure!
Joe, folks who want to impress by rattle wagons like Corvettes, not a
Subaru STI or a Mitsu Evo...two cars built for folks who like to drive
without attracting attention. My STI doesn't even have the rear
wing....looks almost like a regular Subie, until you get those revs up.
You sure know cars...and boats!

RB
35s5
NY

Good Lord! Is little Thom in Danger? Joe ASA 1 April 16th 06 11:43 AM
The Trolling Stops HERE Capt. Rob ASA 30 October 27th 05 09:11 PM
Who would be upset at a cartoon of Thor? Doug Freyburger ASA 0 October 19th 05 10:21 PM
bertie the bunyip versus bob wald Limey ASA 0 October 13th 05 04:26 PM