posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Default Good Lord, Bob C!!!!

Capt. Rob wrote:
I don't think so.....pink slips???

Bwahahahahaa.. That Shut Up the rice burners..

Yeah, Joe. I'm sure that poor go cart can handle a STI or Evo on a
track. You sure know your cars!

RB
35s5
NY

In a 1/4 mi. I bet it would lay waste to your jap slap. Put up your
pick slip bubbles, that was a challenge if I ever saw one.

Thats your problem bubbles, always bending everything to fit your
little fantasy dream world.

You're so thick you even think your friends 35s5 could keep up with
redcloud in any weather. In a good blow your friends 35s5's sails would
be dragging the water...the crew would be screaming in horror... and
RedCloud would just be streaching her legs and still standing tall.

Sure around bouys in a flat sewer lake... with lack luster breezes..
that 35s5 with it's thin plastic toy hull will preform better. So would
a Sunfish..

Joe