posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK

Default On the Hans Horrevoets incident.

Every season brings joy to some and tragedy to somebody else, this has
not been a good year for a number of friends & family.

This was really an accident that shows what the stakes are... at first,
many people (including me) said "why no harness?" but this news article
explains that. Thanks for posting it, Oz1. From what they said,
everything was done about as skillfully & efficiently as it could be.
The ocean will claim it's own, and take by force if necessary.

With deepest sympathy for those who have lost a loved one
Doug King