posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

Default Donal Death Announcement

"Donal" wrote

It's a troll.

And I caught you.

Well done! You must be feeling pleased with yourself.

It only took you 6 years.

Patience... is a virtue ,my Son.

SBV

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Donal

"Scotty" wrote in message

"Donal" wrote

It's a troll.

And I caught you.

Well done! You must be feeling pleased with yourself.

It only took you 6 years.

Patience... is a virtue ,my Son.

Virgins often claim that chastity is a virtue .....

Regards

Donal

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Donal

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
RIP ol buddy :^))

Thought you might like to see the report

Capt. PUTZ Buys a Kia

Group: alt.sailing.asa Date: Tue, May 23, 2006, 5:44am From:
(Capt. Rob)
"Kia dealers can rejoice that people like Donal are becoming more and
more
common.
Donal, who passed away recently BTW (skin cancer), was a nice fellow who
sailed a fun fast Beneteau. I'd rather avoid using his name in posts or
trolls, as Scotty does since he's not able to contribute any longer.

Thank you, Thom.

I wouldn't be seen dead in a Kia.

Regards

Donal

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Donal" wrote in message

Patience... is a virtue ,my Son.

Virgins often claim that chastity is a virtue .....

Yes, I'm sure you've heard that claim many times in your
youth.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Donal

"Scotty" wrote in message

"Donal" wrote in message

Patience... is a virtue ,my Son.

Virgins often claim that chastity is a virtue .....

Yes, I'm sure you've heard that claim many times in your
youth.

They used to say "I love you like a brother".
sigh

Regards

Donal

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Donal" wrote in message

"Scotty" wrote in message

"Donal" wrote in message

Patience... is a virtue ,my Son.

Virgins often claim that chastity is a virtue .....

Yes, I'm sure you've heard that claim many times in your
youth.

They used to say "I love you like a brother".

There's a lot of that goes on down in Kentucky , too.

SBV

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Scotty wrote:
"Donal" wrote in message
"Scotty" wrote in message
"Donal" wrote in message

Patience... is a virtue ,my Son.

Virgins often claim that chastity is a virtue .....
Yes, I'm sure you've heard that claim many times in your
youth.

They used to say "I love you like a brother".

There's a lot of that goes on down in Kentucky , too.

SBV

More so, even, in West Virginia....
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

Just wait until they say; " I love you like my FATHER!"

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

Donal died? Joe ASA 6 May 23rd 06 10:48 PM
Hiding out Donal? Joe ASA 4 March 9th 06 02:33 AM
Man who faked his death (next boat slip over) gets 7 yrs Joe ASA 6 February 23rd 06 01:04 AM
Death by Eskimo Roll? Andy Baxter General 69 January 23rd 06 01:59 PM
Hey, Donal... Donal ASA 1 October 14th 05 12:47 AM