BoatBanter.com

-   -   Donal Death Announcement (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/70059-donal-death-announcement.html)

Thom Stewart May 26th 06 06:11 AM

Donal Death Announcement

RIP ol buddy :^))

Thought you might like to see the report

Capt. PUTZ Buys a Kia

Group: alt.sailing.asa Date: Tue, May 23, 2006, 5:44am From:
(Capt.*Rob)
"Kia dealers can rejoice that people like Donal are becoming more and
more
common.
Donal, who passed away recently BTW (skin cancer), was a nice fellow who
sailed a fun fast Beneteau. I'd rather avoid using his name in posts or
trolls, as Scotty does since he's not able to contribute any longer.
RB
35s5
NY

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

Capt. JG May 26th 06 07:19 AM

Donal Death Announcement

That's really sick. At least Oz was eaten by a crock. :-)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Frank May 26th 06 11:25 AM

Donal Death Announcement

Capt. JG wrote:
That's really sick. At least Oz was eaten by a crock. :-)

And Jax said he was eaten by a Playboy centerfold. Is that why he
stopped posting?

Oh my, now I've gone and done it!

Frank

Scotty May 26th 06 02:16 PM

Donal Death Announcement

Donal is alive and , well, not so well. He e-mailed me last
week. He sold the Bendytoe and bought a 35' Bayliner
powerboat. He's currently cruising the canals of Venice.

Scotty

Capt. Rob May 26th 06 02:19 PM

Donal Death Announcement

Donal is alive and , well, not so well. He e-mailed me last
week. He sold the Bendytoe and bought a 35' Bayliner
powerboat. He's currently cruising the canals of Venice.

Not so well because he's enjoying a powerboat again? This does not
reflect well on Doug and his dopey Trawler.

RB
35s5
NY

Thom Stewart May 28th 06 03:25 AM

Donal Death Announcement

You're stretching Nutsy! Get back in balance!

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

DSK May 29th 06 05:24 PM

Donal Death Announcement

Frank wrote:
And Jax said he was eaten by a Playboy centerfold. Is that why he
stopped posting?

Oh my, now I've gone and done it!

Just don't say his name three times

DSK

Donal May 29th 06 11:45 PM

Donal Death Announcement

"Scotty" wrote in message
Donal is alive and , well, not so well. He e-mailed me last
week.

Ahem
cough

I e-mailed you last week???? Please explain!!!

He sold the Bendytoe and bought a 35' Bayliner
powerboat. He's currently cruising the canals of Venice.

I still have my Beneteau, although it it beginning to need a bit of serious
maintenance. I suspect that I will need to get a new boat soon.

Regards

Donal

Scotty May 30th 06 02:48 AM

Donal Death Announcement

"Donal" wrote in message

"Scotty" wrote in message
Donal is alive and , well, not so well. He e-mailed me

last
week.

Ahem
cough

I e-mailed you last week???? Please explain!!!

It's a troll.

And I caught you.

Scotty

Donal June 1st 06 12:28 AM

Donal Death Announcement

"Scotty" wrote in message

"Donal" wrote in message

"Scotty" wrote in message
Donal is alive and , well, not so well. He e-mailed me

last
week.

Ahem
cough

I e-mailed you last week???? Please explain!!!

It's a troll.

And I caught you.

Well done! You must be feeling pleased with yourself.

It only took you 6 years.

Regards

Donal
--