posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Default Donal died?

I hope this is another troll Robert.

How did you hear Donal died of skin cancer?
If true it's sad news.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

I hope this is another troll Robert.

This is why you're an idiot, Joe:

1) You don't know if Donal is dead.
2) You think I'd announce in such a fashion if it were true.

Yup....America has voted....and Joe is your Idiot Idol!!!!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Soccor mon said

2) You think I'd announce in such a fashion if it were true

Well yeah, your a total asshole most of the time, why should your M.O.
change?

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

2) You think I'd announce in such a fashion if it were true

Well yeah

Well, yeah...you're the only person here to respond = dumb enough to
bite on any bait I toss off the stern.
Joe, you're not just dumb, you're virtually retarded!

Bwahahahahahahhaha! Oh, sorry to hear that Katy has died from repeated
toad bites.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

Don't think so. It's another lie from the ****head. Just as
he's lying about buying a minivan.

SV

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com..
..
I hope this is another troll Robert.

How did you hear Donal died of skin cancer?
If true it's sad news.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

The Kia minivan is Rob. It's a zen combo
It's perfect. The universe is now in harmony.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Don't think so. It's another lie from the ****head. Just as
he's lying about buying a minivan.

Hmmmm.

RB
35s5
NY

Robb White died May 16 derbyrm Boat Building 1 May 20th 06 05:51 PM
Hiding out Donal? Joe ASA 4 March 9th 06 03:33 AM
Jaws author died Billgran General 23 February 15th 06 04:45 AM
Hey, Donal... Donal ASA 1 October 14th 05 12:47 AM