posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

Default Bubbles??

Anyone know where he went?

(Anyone care?)

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ringmaster

He's off dumpster diving trying to come up with some ebay items so
he can make this months rent on his 5th floor walkup in Kew Gardens.
He's also probably kicking himself for buying that boat with the
swim platform that style wise is the equivalent of a mullet.

Beneslow 35s5 .... bringing up the rear.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Maxprop wrote:
Anyone know where he went?

(Anyone care?)

He announced his leaving 2 weeks ago and when I said hurrah he
stayed for several more days...said he'd be back when his boat was
in the water...
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"katy" wrote in message
Maxprop wrote:
Anyone know where he went?

(Anyone care?)

He announced his leaving 2 weeks ago and when I said hurrah he stayed for
several more days...said he'd be back when his boat was in the water...

Doesn't he always announce a departure, only to return a day or so later? I
tend to be skeptical.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Maxprop wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Maxprop wrote:

Anyone know where he went?

(Anyone care?)

He announced his leaving 2 weeks ago and when I said hurrah he stayed for
several more days...said he'd be back when his boat was in the water...

Doesn't he always announce a departure, only to return a day or so later? I
tend to be skeptical.

Max

He already appeared today...with plans about Heart of Darkness and
what he's got for sale on ebay...
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"katy" wrote in message
Max

He already appeared today...with plans about Heart of

Darkness and
what he's got for sale on ebay...

In other words, SPAM.

if you guys don't stop typing his name, he'll be back, just
like Beetlejuice. Cept he's uglier.

SV

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Martin Baxter

Scotty wrote:

"katy" wrote in message
Max

He already appeared today...with plans about Heart of

Darkness and
what he's got for sale on ebay...

In other words, SPAM.

if you guys don't stop typing his name, he'll be back, just
like Beetlejuice. Cept he's uglier.

And nowhere near as funny, except in an odd way, kind like when you see
some idiot walk into a lamp post.

Cheers
Marty
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"Scotty" wrote in message

"katy" wrote in message
Max

He already appeared today...with plans about Heart of

Darkness and
what he's got for sale on ebay...

In other words, SPAM.

if you guys don't stop typing his name, he'll be back, just
like Beetlejuice. Cept he's uglier.

I'll bet we said his name three times, didn't we. DAMN.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"katy" wrote in message
Maxprop wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Maxprop wrote:

Anyone know where he went?

(Anyone care?)

He announced his leaving 2 weeks ago and when I said hurrah he stayed for
several more days...said he'd be back when his boat was in the water...

Doesn't he always announce a departure, only to return a day or so later?
I tend to be skeptical.

Max

He already appeared today...with plans about Heart of Darkness and what
he's got for sale on ebay...

So, has he actually decided on Heart of Gold as a name for that Bendy? He
must be a Neil Young fan.

Max

Bob's boat [email protected] ASA 8 January 4th 06 02:49 AM
FYI Bubbles. Capt. Rob ASA 0 December 3rd 05 12:59 AM
Why, Bubbles? Maxprop ASA 3 November 27th 05 02:15 AM
bubbles shows how it's done John Cairns ASA 2 October 24th 05 02:05 AM
Bubbles strikes a nautical pose John Cairns ASA 9 October 22nd 05 03:08 PM