Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default FYI Bubbles.

No sailing today..recorded gusts of 74kts....I'm mowing lawns, washing
cars and gardening.

Oh and it's 25 degrees C.

Well here in NY it wasn't too cold, but gusting to 25-30 knots. I was
at the yard trying to get a damaged mizzen sail off a Tahiti ketch
which was a pretty bad idea. Went back to my boat and pulled out her
electrical panel to see what's what. The layout of the wiring and whole
installation is light years better than on the C&C.

RB
35s5
NY

Why, Bubbles? Maxprop ASA 3 November 27th 05 02:15 AM
No Escape Capt. Rob ASA 32 November 26th 05 10:20 PM
Kill Yourself If..... Capt. Rob ASA 8 October 28th 05 01:28 PM
bubbles shows how it's done John Cairns ASA 2 October 24th 05 02:05 AM
Bubbles strikes a nautical pose John Cairns ASA 9 October 22nd 05 03:08 PM