posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

Default Why, Bubbles?

Why do you find it necessary to denigrate everyone else's boats in order to
convince yourself that yours is not such a POS? It's really a very nice
boat, Bubbles. Probably nicer than you need or more capable than you'll
ever be able to exploit. But you must have some serious feelings of
inferiority w/r/t that Beneteau. Dr. Phil says that ugly people thrive on
the tiny imperfections of better looking folks, and that unsuccessful people
love to learn of hardships encountered by the successful.

What's up with that, Bubbles?

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Maxi, have a look at the Beneteau or C&C lists archives. I'm causing no
problems for those folks, even went sailing with some of them. What I
do here is a job, required to protect lesser fools from buying into the
idiocy posted by Sloco, Doug, Jeff and other frauds who pretend to be
sailors, yet never actually sail.
Now poor Mooron got his clocked cleaned because he stuck his finger in
the socket. Bzzzzzt! Broke his clock! The poor guy even got slammed by
his own comments admitting how cheap his interior is. I mean, the damn
fool has a teak veneer interior, poorly constructed, and thinks it's
better than a new Hunter...which it isn't! He's like one of those sods
who romances over old cars thinking they built them better back then.
Amazing...and a bit sad. Most modern boats do everything better than
his boat and have better fit and finish. A canoe stern aint gonna
change that one bit.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

Now poor Mooron got his clocked cleaned because he stuck his finger in
the socket. Bzzzzzt! Broke his clock!

You're dreamin'.... I exposed your cheap veneer interior and you got your
balls in a knot about it. I bet it wipes clean with a paper towel.... and
admit it Bob... I managed to turn up the burner on your trolls to high! :-)

The poor guy even got slammed by
his own comments admitting how cheap his interior is. I mean, the damn
fool has a teak veneer interior, poorly constructed, and thinks it's
better than a new Hunter...which it isn't!

Better read that again Bob..... my boat acvtually has real teak... your's
has a couple of teak accents over printed grain imitation wood... which of
course makes your plastic, imitation grain interior you claim is
varmished... a total cheap, plastic fraud.

He's like one of those sods
who romances over old cars thinking they built them better back then.

So you figure rebuilding a classic is worse than buying a kit-car
look-a-like and claiming your new toy on the vw body is better??? Ho Bouy!

Amazing...and a bit sad. Most modern boats do everything better than
his boat and have better fit and finish. A canoe stern aint gonna
change that one bit.

I'd say name one... but we'd get a litany of cheap, mass produced, flimsy
vessels catering to the dock condo crowd.... which is where your 35s5 lies
squarely in the middle of.

Don't fret... this boat is just another "stepping stone".... you'll find a
decent boat like my Nordica someday.... have faith Man!

CM

Thank You JEFF!!! Capt. Rob ASA 237 November 29th 05 12:56 AM
No Escape Capt. Rob ASA 32 November 26th 05 10:20 PM
Kill Yourself If..... Capt. Rob ASA 8 October 28th 05 01:28 PM
bubbles shows how it's done John Cairns ASA 2 October 24th 05 02:05 AM
Bubbles strikes a nautical pose John Cairns ASA 9 October 22nd 05 03:08 PM