posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Default Bubbles??

Maxprop wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Maxprop wrote:

"katy" wrote in message

Maxprop wrote:

Anyone know where he went?

(Anyone care?)

He announced his leaving 2 weeks ago and when I said hurrah he stayed for
several more days...said he'd be back when his boat was in the water...

Doesn't he always announce a departure, only to return a day or so later?
I tend to be skeptical.

Max

He already appeared today...with plans about Heart of Darkness and what
he's got for sale on ebay...

So, has he actually decided on Heart of Gold as a name for that Bendy? He
must be a Neil Young fan.

Max

That's what he wrote...I like Heart of Darkness better...Joseph
Conrad and all....fits better....
posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Maxprop wrote:
"Scotty" wrote in message

"katy" wrote in message

Max

He already appeared today...with plans about Heart of

Darkness and

what he's got for sale on ebay...

In other words, SPAM.

if you guys don't stop typing his name, he'll be back, just
like Beetlejuice. Cept he's uglier.

I'll bet we said his name three times, didn't we. DAMN.

Max

Quick, click your ruby slippers three times and maybe he'll fo away!
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

In other words, SPAM.

if you guys don't stop typing his name, he'll be back,

just
like Beetlejuice. Cept he's uglier.

I'll bet we said his name three times, didn't we. DAMN.

yeah, but remember, he's a bit slow.

SV

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"katy" wrote in message
So, has he actually decided on Heart of Gold as a name

for that Bendy? He
must be a Neil Young fan.

Max

That's what he wrote...I like Heart of Darkness better...

'**** of Bull' , seems more fitting.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Martin Baxter

Scotty wrote:

That's what he wrote...I like Heart of Darkness better...

'**** of Bull' , seems more fitting.

How about "Don't laugh, it's not mine."?

Cheers
Marty

Bob's boat [email protected] ASA 8 January 4th 06 02:49 AM
FYI Bubbles. Capt. Rob ASA 0 December 3rd 05 12:59 AM
Why, Bubbles? Maxprop ASA 3 November 27th 05 02:15 AM
bubbles shows how it's done John Cairns ASA 2 October 24th 05 02:05 AM
Bubbles strikes a nautical pose John Cairns ASA 9 October 22nd 05 03:08 PM