posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

Default Lost the Bite....

Seriously..... it's pathetic around here.... for example... some whining
dickweed logs on and posts one tear fest sympathy jerkbait and the lot of
you just have to add your 2 cents.

It's no doubt a TROLL.... and even if it wasn't... slap the big cry-baby
around and send him on his way. There's no crying in sailing!!! Oh Boo Hoo
Hoo... he don't like sailing anymore.... Oh Wah-h-h-h--h he feels like
selling his boat...... oh drip tear drop.... Gag me with a fork!

Sell the frickin' boat you dick... you don't belong on the water anymore
than Bobsprit.... and speaking of our rotund clown... why didn't he tear a
strip outta this dork? I'll tell you why.... he's gone soft. He's taking
easy shots and none of his trolls to date merit my attention.

.... you guys have totally lost your bite.

CM

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Hey Chicken Man.... I offered him use of a shotgun.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

he's gone soft. He's taking
easy shots and none of his trolls to date merit my attention.

Mooron, I DROVE Joe into posting as ME and Suzy! What else do you want?
I'm busy this and next month doing work for the yard, while also trying
to get Heart of Gold ready for her launch. I also have a job in the
mornings and have Thomas to look after. When I take 10 minutes to post
a "History of Alt.Sailing.Asa" thread I still catch fish, but I really
don't have the time to "promote and support" it.
When Heart of Gold is sailing and I post pics (while everyone else
merely TALKS about sailing) there will be plenty of fun for everyone.
Take a chill pill.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Capt.Mooron wrote:
Seriously..... it's pathetic around here.... for example... some whining
dickweed logs on and posts one tear fest sympathy jerkbait and the lot of
you just have to add your 2 cents.

It's no doubt a TROLL.... and even if it wasn't... slap the big cry-baby
around and send him on his way. There's no crying in sailing!!! Oh Boo Hoo
Hoo... he don't like sailing anymore.... Oh Wah-h-h-h--h he feels like
selling his boat...... oh drip tear drop.... Gag me with a fork!

Sell the frickin' boat you dick... you don't belong on the water anymore
than Bobsprit.... and speaking of our rotund clown... why didn't he tear a
strip outta this dork? I'll tell you why.... he's gone soft. He's taking
easy shots and none of his trolls to date merit my attention.

... you guys have totally lost your bite.

CM

I didn't do that because I didn't want to be responsible for his
suicide...
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

--
"Swab Rob" wrote
I'm busy this and next month doing work for the yard,

scrub those toilets clean!

Bwahahahahahahahaha

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

hey bonehead, I do not and have not ever used a sockpuppet. It's not my
style.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

Bobsprit.... I'll explain this to you in a manner you can better relate
to.... it's time you understood the difference between *Quantity* and
*Quality*...... I realize that's difficult for a person like yourself who
considers "Supersizing" as a deal not to be missed.....

Drop the "Fast Fry" , "Triple Pattie" MacTrolls and try something
refined.... be a gourmet instead of a gourmand. [ Mind you I understand it's
difficult for someone like yourself with "off the rack" tastes in boats]

Now see the way it's done...... neat, tidy and with wit.

CM

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
he's gone soft. He's taking
easy shots and none of his trolls to date merit my attention.

Mooron, I DROVE Joe into posting as ME and Suzy! What else do you want?
I'm busy this and next month doing work for the yard, while also trying
to get Heart of Gold ready for her launch. I also have a job in the
mornings and have Thomas to look after. When I take 10 minutes to post
a "History of Alt.Sailing.Asa" thread I still catch fish, but I really
don't have the time to "promote and support" it.
When Heart of Gold is sailing and I post pics (while everyone else
merely TALKS about sailing) there will be plenty of fun for everyone.
Take a chill pill.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

"katy" wrote in message

I didn't do that because I didn't want to be responsible for his
suicide...

Think about it Kitty... does the planet really need another whiny dipstick
complaining about his expensive hobby failing to hold his interest??

CM

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

hey bonehead, I do not and have not ever used a sockpuppet. It's not my

style.

Hey, look! It's my post again!
Sorry, Joe. You were just a wee bit busted when you signed off as Joe
under "Suzy."

BWahahahahahahahaha!

RB
35s5 "Spectre"
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Capt.Mooron wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

I didn't do that because I didn't want to be responsible for his
suicide...

Think about it Kitty... does the planet really need another whiny dipstick
complaining about his expensive hobby failing to hold his interest??

CM

Well, you have a point but I'd rather he made that decision on his
own without my input...

Not your Grandpa's Sea Shanties: Bounding Main Releases Second CD, Lost at Sea Rugglesby Tall Ships 0 January 23rd 06 06:35 AM
Family of Four lost at sea Smithers one of 1000's General 1 December 21st 05 02:16 AM
Lapstrake canoe lost on I-85 in Georgia Jonathan W. Boat Building 0 December 19th 05 07:56 PM
Why Bobsprit is a lost soul Bozo ASA 0 November 9th 05 07:44 PM
Steve Leyland lost a major flame war to me Steve Leyland ASA 15 October 24th 05 09:30 PM