Bozo

Default Why Bobsprit is a lost soul

He's got no soul. Sold on eBay to the highest bidder!

Amen!

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
. 97.142...
Bobsprit represents your typical liberal.

The man lives in a world dominated my material things about
which he brags and attempts to lord over other people. Sadly,
but true, the quality of his things is not all that great but
rather pedestrian. This does not stop him from bragging and this
bragging convinces him that his things are great so they become
more important to him and of greater worth than they really are.
Bobsprit has even gotten to the point where he brags about his
wife and little boy as if they are little more than living
version of his 'things'.

This is liberal thinking to the max - substituting things for
beliefs in something more important than the self - whether it
be principals based upon philosophical thinking or a belief in
a creator. To Bobsprit his self-image is tied to things. Without
things, Bobsprit has no positive self-image. His self-esteem is
produced by things but he has to lord his things over other
folks in order to be satisfied with and by them. Liberalism
depends upon this lack of innate self-esteem to motivate these
lost souls. Sadly there is a good supply of people like Bobsprit
who, if they lived in a world where nobody could see them, would
die from not having anybody to brag to thus concluding their
life was of no value.

Sad but true. Little do they realize the true reason their lives
have no value.

--
"It is my opinion that a man should not mince words
just to spare the sensibilities of the thin-skinned

Why Bobsprit is a lost soul Martin Baxter ASA 7 November 11th 05 12:24 PM
What Bobsprit wrote: Capt. Neal® ASA 5 November 1st 05 01:33 PM
Bobsprit Steamrolls! Bob Crantz ASA 1 October 27th 05 04:52 PM
Steve Leyland lost a major flame war to me Steve Leyland ASA 15 October 24th 05 09:30 PM