posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Lost the Bite....

he's gone soft. He's taking
easy shots and none of his trolls to date merit my attention.

Mooron, I DROVE Joe into posting as ME and Suzy! What else do you want?
I'm busy this and next month doing work for the yard, while also trying
to get Heart of Gold ready for her launch. I also have a job in the
mornings and have Thomas to look after. When I take 10 minutes to post
a "History of Alt.Sailing.Asa" thread I still catch fish, but I really
don't have the time to "promote and support" it.
When Heart of Gold is sailing and I post pics (while everyone else
merely TALKS about sailing) there will be plenty of fun for everyone.
Take a chill pill.

RB
35s5
NY