Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

Default Lost the Bite....

Seriously..... it's pathetic around here.... for example... some whining
dickweed logs on and posts one tear fest sympathy jerkbait and the lot of
you just have to add your 2 cents.

It's no doubt a TROLL.... and even if it wasn't... slap the big cry-baby
around and send him on his way. There's no crying in sailing!!! Oh Boo Hoo
Hoo... he don't like sailing anymore.... Oh Wah-h-h-h--h he feels like
selling his boat...... oh drip tear drop.... Gag me with a fork!

Sell the frickin' boat you dick... you don't belong on the water anymore
than Bobsprit.... and speaking of our rotund clown... why didn't he tear a
strip outta this dork? I'll tell you why.... he's gone soft. He's taking
easy shots and none of his trolls to date merit my attention.

.... you guys have totally lost your bite.

CM

Not your Grandpa's Sea Shanties: Bounding Main Releases Second CD, Lost at Sea Rugglesby Tall Ships 0 January 23rd 06 06:35 AM
Family of Four lost at sea Smithers one of 1000's General 1 December 21st 05 02:16 AM
Lapstrake canoe lost on I-85 in Georgia Jonathan W. Boat Building 0 December 19th 05 07:56 PM
Why Bobsprit is a lost soul Bozo ASA 0 November 9th 05 07:44 PM
Steve Leyland lost a major flame war to me Steve Leyland ASA 15 October 24th 05 09:30 PM