posted to alt.sailing.asa
Lady Pilot

Default Hello.....Goodbye.

"Maxprop" wrote:

"Bob Crantz" wrote:
But does Jesus forgive you?

Of course He forgives her.

(Prove me wrong.)

Hehee. I would just like to know why Jesus would need to forgive me for my
friend trying to drag me to Vail or Tahoe to go skiing.

LP

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"Maxprop" wrote:

"Bob Crantz" wrote:
But does Jesus forgive you?

Of course He forgives her.

(Prove me wrong.)

Hehee. I would just like to know why Jesus would need to forgive me for
my friend trying to drag me to Vail or Tahoe to go skiing.

I didn't see what Jesus was obliged to forgive you for--I missed the earlier
part of the thread.

I was just challenging Mr. Crantz, who seems to have a direct line to The
Big Guy, to prove that Jesus hasn't or won't forgive you. He probably has
JC's cellphone number.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Lady Pilot

"Bob Crantz" wrote:
But does Jesus forgive you?

For what?

LP

Hello.....Goodbye. Capt. Rob ASA 3 January 21st 06 09:50 PM
Hello.....Goodbye. Capt. Rob ASA 1 January 21st 06 03:21 PM
Kiss it goodbye [email protected] Boat Building 13 January 5th 06 06:33 PM
Kiss it goodbye [email protected] General 3 January 5th 06 02:02 AM
Partiosims Lady Pilot ASA 11 December 28th 05 02:44 PM